Pan-Africanism

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Well, the main why Tuaregs have beef with AU is that you want our land. The unity spiel is just excuse to tax us and to drain our resources. The only two pan-Africanists I f*ck with are Marcus Garvey and Gaddafi. Honestly, seeing my family go through it and it’s doesn’t benefit anyone.
The AAs I know describe my dad and African family as arrogant. My mum and aunt said it was they were condescending and acted as identify as black was a favor to AAs. They was a lot of resentment towards ajnabis for having to conform to their ways, while being shamed for enslaving maadows, whites, Jews ( Allegedly. Those ***s are lying !!!! ), and the sky bison with Avatar. The sandbenders that sold Appa are based off the Tuaregs. Appa was a sinner. We’re not slave traders, we’re missionaries!!!!
Yes some nations would be far richer and better than nigeria if united and i do agree west african are arrogant for behaving like gate keepers in regards to what is to be considered black. U and your'e family should not be around such people.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Most of these Bantu think us Somalis as invaders when we're indigenous.

It's like saying Indians don't come from Asia because they don't look like Chinese.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Well, the main why Tuaregs have beef with AU is that you want our land. The unity spiel is just excuse to tax us and to drain our resources. The only two pan-Africanists I f*ck with are Marcus Garvey and Gaddafi. Honestly, seeing my family go through it and it’s doesn’t benefit anyone.
The AAs I know describe my dad and African family as arrogant. My mum and aunt said it was they were condescending and acted as identify as black was a favor to AAs. They was a lot of resentment towards ajnabis for having to conform to their ways, while being shamed for enslaving maadows, whites, Jews ( Allegedly. Those ***s are lying !!!! ), and the sky bison with Avatar. The sandbenders that sold Appa are based off the Tuaregs. Appa was a sinner. We’re not slave traders, we’re missionaries!!!!
The Tuaregs are neglected in Mali sister.

have you heard of the Azawad conflict

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Pan Africanism is for the langaab africans and the ones without natural resources.

It is like the eu where they intend that a certain part of the continent pays up to keep the poor regions operational.

We don't need this. We have our neighbour's, the arabs, asians and the europeans to trade with eventually.

f*ck this continent and her fake people. Let them rot in their own regions.

for the ones that didn’t understand my post, a lot of african nation’s will never become self sufficient. We supported a lot of ssa nations in their quest in independence and sovereignty.

when we needed their support they gave us amisom, this is enough for me to disregard the african union and help the west and east in colonizing them again. These people are only in search of mayhem, of course not all of them. However enough ssa nations have screwed us over, we will bypass their economies within a decade. Let them suffer in their status quo while we rise and shine. f*ck pan africanism we tried our best and got xaar in return. The west and east used to be our trade partners for a reason, lets point our focus to those parts of the world again. We never really traded with ssa, just with east and north africa. We aren’t accepted by the ssa even though we descend from one of the oldest african bloodlines. Let’s take our trade to the rest of the world once again and become the ancient amazon we always used to be.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
for the ones that didn’t understand my post, a lot of african nation’s will never become self sufficient. We supported a lot of ssa nations in their quest in independence and sovereignty.

when we needed their support they gave us amisom, this is enough for me to disregard the african union and help the west and east in colonizing them again. These people are only in search of mayhem, of course not all of them. However enough ssa nations have screwed us over, we will bypass their economies within a decade. Let them suffer in their status quo while we rise and shine. f*ck pan africanism we tried our best and got xaar in return. The west and east used to be our trade partners for a reason, lets point our focus to those parts of the world again. We never really traded with ssa, just with east and north africa. We aren’t accepted by the ssa even though we descend from one of the oldest african bloodlines. Let’s take our trade to the rest of the world once again and become the ancient amazon we always used to be.
Never trusted pan-Africanism. That’s pretty much my experience with woke AAs. It’s very self serving and shallow . Really, it’s “I want you to be my emotional and financial support, give me unconditional love, and understanding. But I can’t help you, will hurt you physically and emotionally because I’m too oppressed to help it. Also, we’re going need to disregard your history and culture that’s been around for over 10,000 years because it ruins my romanticized view of Africa and makes me sad”

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The Tuaregs are neglected in Mali sister.

have you heard of the Azawad conflict
Yes, pan Africanism is straight communism. And in the end, it made relations worse with forcing integration. I feel like Malcolm X had better solutions, but without the hate. Bantus helped the French because they were hatin and wanted our resources. The Malians I’ve met are complete assholes towards me. I’ve heard that a lot of pan Africans hated the Berbers. Pro blacks are lackeys for the liberal white Jew.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Yes, pan Africanism is straight communism. And in the end, it made relations worse with forcing integration. I feel like Malcolm X had better solutions, but without the hate. Bantus helped the French because they were hatin and wanted our resources. The Malians I’ve met are complete assholes towards me. I’ve heard that a lot of pan Africans hated the Berbers. Pro blacks are lackeys for the liberal white Jew.
I was sad that they teased us with our own territory. I heard that mugabe did terrible things to the amazigh people. I don’t think pan Africanists like Somalis, either. One of the main characteristics of the Somalis is having a superiority complex . So how is a system that requires the opposite going go down ?

We must secure Somali political unity and Islamic unity between the brotherly muslim nations of the world.An Indonesian muslim is more dear to me than an Amhara from the Horn of Africa despite being genetically and physically more similar to us.

What are your thoughts on Pan-Africanism and how do you view pan-Africanism?

Many people here I think reject pan-Africanism. If you reject pan-Africanism- why? (or vice-versa- why are you for it if you support it?)

I'm not really for or against pan-Africanism. I don't really have any particular opinion on it. This thread is neutral and I'm just curious what people's thoughts are on the subject.
Pan Africanism is fake. There's millions of different ethnic groups in Africa with opposing interests for Africa to unite.

Pan Africanism is fake. There's millions of different ethnic groups in Africa with opposing interests for Africa to unite.
Africa will never unite into one single entity for obvious reasons. However, there is a general trend towards the formation of regional/sub-continent based political & economic unions, such as ECOWAS in West Africa.

Pan Africanism is the dream of an ignorant fool, anyone who has any slightest bight of clue how things work in Africa wouldn't want it in the radical form, maybe some economic union against non Africans but this is all

Trending