Palestinians Jump Somali Kid At A Hookah Bar In Ohio

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member
Some are confused and don't know which side to support but the overwhelming majority are bootyclapping for the Palestinians.

This reminds me of one member who shall remain nameless over 5 years ago admitting that told a Somali Muslim guy in his class to come outside to fight when the Somali guy said "I am neutral" in the Palestine-Israel debate. You were supposed your protect Somali Muslim brother but you wanted to beat him up infront of everyone for no reason.

Hehe

Based

VIP
So you posted this here to make people think Palestinians are purposely targeting Somalis. Every Somali will continue to support Palestine and their struggles and there's nothing you can do about it
Bisinka 5 dislikes and all I said was Somalis mostly support Palestine and this isolated incident will not change our point on Palestinians. Idiots saying I am "bootyclapping" really makes me question the humanity in some of you folks. Dameero

Based

VIP
Donโ€™t accuse of me some shit I did not say, I posted a Somali kid getting jumped by people. turn off your dhegacas defense mode
You are the biggest dhiblow on this website. We all know you support Israel and are a supposed xoogist. You're against Palestine for what? Because you want to be different and edgy?

You don't need to have the dhuxul Blick skin to be Somali :deadmanny:

His hand skin tone is of brownish colour which is common in Somalis

I watched the video few times and looking at his hands , that nigga looks even lighter than some of the Eyrabs sounding him lol .

but who knows , I could be wrong.

Last edited:
You are the biggest dhiblow on this website. We all know you support Israel and are a supposed xoogist. You're against Palestine for what? Because you want to be different and edgy?
Ain't nobody cares about Israel-palestine. Its 2022 What can Somalis do for Palestine?

"I support Palestinian" - a stateless ,cayr receiving, refugee

Arabs have this culture of ganging up on one person.
coward people .

It not cowardice to be ganged upon if you're causing a mayhem in a business. The restaurant owner and/or their employees will gang up on you and throw you out. That is what businesses should do. You want to remain safe, just walk out without problems if you aren't happy.

What's the backstory someone ask that tragic tranny looking clout-chaser xalimo on her twitter.

Gabar ayrab muu shukaansinaaye?

Uff The Hate These Poets Have For Noble Arabs

Fox Tv No GIF by Empire FOX

Certain Somalis always love making excuses for arabs.. itโ€™s actually hilarious. I bet If it was a group of Africans attacking this Somali kid the reaction would be different. Anyways a lot of Arabs are scum so Iโ€™m not surprised about this one bit.

Joey Bosa Video GIF

Trending

Latest posts