Palestinians Jump Somali Kid At A Hookah Bar In Ohio

Probably Bag Their Sister Arab Girls Froth At Their Mouth At The Thought Of A Somali Bedding Them

giphy (5).gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So you posted this here to make people think Palestinians are purposely targeting Somalis. Every Somali will continue to support Palestine and their struggles and there's nothing you can do about it

You guys can qashin his comment but he is telling the truth.

No amount of “look at these racist Arabs” threads will ever change what the vast majority of Somalis think about Palestine.

You’re better off paying some Palestinians in Palestine to burn a Somali flag for some money. That will probably grab fob attention.

If you cause problems within a business, the business owners would kick your arse and throw you out. It is not like a business owner would just attack you for no reason. That goofy must have done something wrong for those men to attack him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@xoogster
@Bundasliga
@SonOfMaverick
@Based

I left this review about this shisha joint 5 years ago.
B01F5987-DF2B-434F-9858-C3A50F9F17CC.jpeg

Walahi I didn’t provoke them. I only asked to be moved to another table and one the midget twin brother approached to say “you don’t dictate to us “. We had exchange of words. I told them I’m taking my business somewhere else. I was walking out and he was walking behind me. He kicked the door. He kicked it whilst behind me. I turned around and we had that face to face standoff. His fellow countrymen broke the standoff.

I walked across the street and called the cops. The cops watched the video and said “not enough evidence “.

I went home and wrote this on their Google review.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@xoogster
@Bundasliga
@SonOfMaverick
@Based

I left this review about this shisha joint 5 years ago.
View attachment 213179
Walahi I didn’t provoke them. I only asked to be moved to another table and one the midget twin brother approached to say “you don’t dictate to us “. We had exchange of words. I told them I’m taking my business somewhere else. I was walking out and he was walking behind me. He kicked the door. He kicked it whilst behind me. I turned around and we had that face to face standoff. His fellow countrymen broke the standoff.

I walked across the street and called the cops. The cops watched the video and said “not enough evidence “.

I went home and wrote this on their Google review.

@Grigori Rasputin if this was your mentality 5 years i go. I am afraid for you huuno.

1643369142405.png

Say what you want about cadaan folks but their professionalism and conduct is second to none when it especially comes to businesses Kkk :damn: . Never had a problem wallahi

Xoxoxo

VIP
Did he bag one of their women? A guy in my city had the same thing happen to him when he was fucking with this arab chick HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Women are evil, she posted this man getting beaten for the whole world to see:damn:

The brother now can’t get his revenge in peace. I feel bad for him :friendhug: slide back with the gang walaalkey

Trending