Palestinians Jump Somali Kid At A Hookah Bar In Ohio

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
Lebanese people are extremely racist, but at least they have a reason to have a superiority complex...I mean they're the most beautiful of the Middle East, the most successful diaspora in the world, their country is gorgeous . Etc.
But Palestinians , why do they feel superior ? They literally have no country lmao.
bruh no way you are somali. On one thread you bash somalis then on the others you practically worship lebanese people.

You are an arab or jew obsessed with somalis most likely.

Bro these guys are booty clappers if this video was a Nigerian attacking a Somali they wouldn’t be trying to find an excuse for it instead they would’ve defended the Somali kid.

There’s niggas in this thread talking about Isreal when that has nothing to do with this video, you can’t critique Arabs around some of them

The Somali kid got jumped after asking why he was getting unfair treatment while in the lounge

It goes to show you how much of a soft power Arabs have in Somalia. The minute you mention the word "Arab" some of these guys start foaming at the mouth to defend them smh.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
It goes to show you how much of a soft power Arabs have in Somalia. The minute you mention the word "Arab" some of these guys start foaming at the mouth to defend them smh.
unfortunate. We don't support israel but we can easily see one of the most racist and, honestly, pretty foolish groups right now are the arabs.

they hate everyone and tend to do very stupid things. Anyone coming in with "not all" should understand thats an obvious idea that applies to everyone (except the fr*nch).

Certain Somalis always love making excuses for arabs.. it’s actually hilarious. I bet If it was a group of Africans attacking this Somali kid the reaction would be different. Anyways a lot of Arabs are scum so I’m not surprised about this one bit.

Joey Bosa Video GIF
People are using some 30 Second clip to make judgements without any context is insane. Same principles would apply if a Madow group was ganging up on a Somali dude, you can't defend anyone just because you share the same ethnicity with them, furthermore going to a degenerate shisha bar in the first place is a whole L.

Some niggas here are mad weird ngl, how come you guys be supporting those filthy yahuuds because of a somali nigga getting jumped by the palestinians

There have to be a reason why the kid got jumped, it has to be impossible when it’s no reason
Alot of these lot are either closeted murtads, Jahils or was bullied by some nigga named Marwan Al Shaehi in grade school. The only arguments they can bring is that if they we're black they're would have been outrage lmfao.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
Alot of these lot are either closeted murtads, Jahils or was bullied by some nigga named Marwan Al Shaehi in grade school. The only arguments they can bring is that if they we're black they're would have been outrage lmfao.
Crazy how yahuuds are more racist than Arabs:russ:

Idk how sudanese people go to a yahuud land? shit is sad

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Humor is subjective sxb, so i couldnt care less wallahi

You’re probably from K5 (Darood, Hawiye, 0.5, I don’t care tbh) which would explain your visceral reaction to Somalis spending any attention whatsoever on any other persecuted people.

We can support reer K5 and Palestine.

Tell me, did I hit the nail on the head or not?

:hmm:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
You’re probably from K5 (Darood, Hawiye, 0.5, I don’t care tbh) which would explain your visceral reaction to Somalis spending any attention whatsoever on any other persecuted people.

We can support reer K5 and Palestine.

Tell me, did I hit the nail on the head or not?

:hmm:
I piss on qabil to hell with k5 and every qabiil including them 0,5

:kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts