Palestine or Somalia???

Fight for Palestine or Somalia?

• Total voters
Oh damn that's really old
3fd0b04c1483ab789188716a4609acaf--ancient-aliens-ancient-egypt.jpg
?????

Go back to your villages in Somalia..dig well..try to sponser orphans..help build schools..talk about how your country is getting raped and robbed by everybody..

:yacadiim: i hate when some self hating Somali who cry for Palestine..they are more Palestinian than the Palestinians them self's..i see them in the campus like cockroaches around MSA..These people forget to realize that the half of the Somali people live outside of Somalia in occupied areas in Kenya and Ethiopia. I have never seen one of them talk about the hundreds of Somalis killed by Ethiopian forces. Or even the famine...not one time

:russ: Palestinians actually have better HDI standards than all of Africa..they got more money and education compared to majority of African countries..

Get that slave mentality arab di ck riding mentality outta here

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Go back to your villages in Somalia..dig well..try to sponser orphans..help build schools..talk about how your country is getting raped and robbed by everybody..

:yacadiim: i hate when some self hating Somali who cry for Palestine..they are more Palestinian than the Palestinians them self's..i see them in the campus like cockroaches around MSA..These people forget to realize that the half of the Somali people live outside of Somalia in occupied areas in Kenya and Ethiopia. I have never seen one of them talk about the hundreds of Somalis killed by Ethiopian forces. Or even the famine...not one time

:russ: Palestinians actually have better HDI standards than all of Africa..they got more money and education compared to majority of African countries..

Get that slave mentality arab di ck riding mentality outta here
Akhi, just because we care more about Palestine than Somalia doesn’t mean we don’t know anything about Somalia. I’m to retry well informed in both but would rather fight with my muslim brethren than Muh qabiil idiots

according to Islamic eschatology. Muslims conquering Jerusalem means that the Muslims will become the dominant power in the world. When the black flag is raised from Khorasan(Afghanistan) they will join up with the Mahdi and they will not be able to be stopped and they will conquer Jerusalem, in midst of all this the dajjal will appear and Jesus will descend, etc. So if liberating Palestine means the Ummah will be the apex of power and then I will go for Palestine and if it means that noting gonna change and it is just to liberate the Palestinians and they will have a home, Imma have to choose Somali weyn. Every community needs to start with their own like the prophet SAW did, he did not just start preaching to some random folks but his family and clan.

according to Islamic eschatology. Muslims conquering Jerusalem means that the Muslims will become the dominant power in the world. When the black flag is raised from Khorasan(Afghanistan) they will join up with the Mahdi and they will not be able to be stopped and they will conquer Jerusalem, in midst of all this the dajjal will appear and Jesus will descend, etc. So if liberating Palestine means the Ummah will be the apex of power and then I will go for Palestine and if it means that noting gonna change and it is just to liberate the Palestinians and they will have a home, Imma have to choose Somali weyn. Every community needs to start with their own like the prophet SAW did, he did not just start preaching to some random folks but his family and clan.
yeah but why would I choose to fight for farmaajo when he calls the onlf terrorists

Now, hear me out before you start attacking me- I am a very proud Somali alhamdulillah and I plan on contributing to the Somali economy post graduation but let’s make one thing clear.

If it came to choosing between our ikhwaan in Palestine who have been abused pillaged and decimated since time immemorial by the Zionist colonisers or fighting for Somalia(which is still a noble cause btw) I would choose Palestine:kanyeshrug:

Palestinians are fighting a very clear enemy who hate Muslims/Arabs while us Somali Arabs are fighting within ourself over Muh tuulo this Muh ayeeyo said that. Meesha waan isku ceebeyne walle . May Allah free our brothers where ever they maybe be suffering in the Ummah ameen

@CaliTedesse @SuleymanPitt @Enigma @hussein @Omar del Sur
sxb people here will tell u hamas are terrorists nothing more noble than dying in jihad

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
sxb people here will tell u hamas are terrorists nothing more noble than dying in *****
Akhi, most of these people are bored trolls who have nothing going for them irl. I tend to ignore them wallahi

Trending

Latest posts