Palestine or Somalia???

Fight for Palestine or Somalia?

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
My real life neighbor is a Christian Zionist. Some time ago I saw that he was subscribed to a ''Christians for Israel'' organization's magazine, probably donating shekels to them. :wtf:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Israel was also the first country to recognise Somalia’s independence as well loooool :hemad:
more historic revisionism from the zionist wet wipes of somalispot:dead::dead:

The first country to recognise Somali independence was our Arab cousins in Egypt who by the way are not fond of Israel. Somalia doesnt even recongise Pissrael:pachah1::pachah1:

more historic revisionism from the zionist wet wipes of somalispot:dead::dead:

The first country to recognise Somali independence was our Arab cousins in Egypt who by the way are not fond of Israel. Somalia doesnt even recongise Pissrael:pachah1::pachah1:

It is not you who is the cousin Cushi:mjlol:Egypt is basically an extension of the Levant :dead: :drakelaugh:
P.S I don’t concern myself with ciid neegar affairs :ftw9nwa: Zionist kulaha kkkk

Last edited:
It's in Somalia's interest to build strong ties with a powerful nation like Israel. :mjhaps:

Somalia developing ties with Palestine is as useless as building ties with Bolivia.:mjpls::silanyolaugh:

Cyrus

It is not you who is the cousin Cushi:mjlol:Egypt is basically an extension of the Levant :dead: :drakelaugh:
P.S I don’t concern myself with ciid neegar affairs :ftw9nwa: Zionist kulaha kkkk
So you support Israel in the Palestine-Israel row??

Lool the inferiority complex baffles me :mjlol::mjlol: Arabs really live in ur heads rent free that you would support innocent kids being killed

Lool the inferiority complex baffles me :mjlol::mjlol: Arabs really live in ur heads rent free that you would support innocent kids being killed

ARE YOU DUMB?! I just said idgaf about the Middle East. Get off my wassaqahow and stop implying things about me.

I was just trolling.

In all seriousness, I do sympathize with the Palestinian cause....however Somalis that prioritize the struggle of others over their own are absolutely pathetic.

Feed your neighbors kids after you've taken care of your own.

That goes for all those afro-centrist and Arab booty clappers

Cyrus

ARE YOU DUMB?! I just said idgaf about the Middle East. Get off my **** wassaqahow and stop implying things about me.
pAlesTine dOEsnt eXiSt :heh: :heh:

You have already outed yourself as a Zionist lackey who would not only much rather turn a blind eye to 21st century, ethnic cleansing and Apartheid but go further to make fun of the state of the victims of said prejudices:heh:

Dont backtrack now u genocidal weirdo

pAlesTine dOEsnt eXiSt :heh: :heh:

You have already outed yourself as a Zionist lackey who would not only much rather turn a blind eye to 21st century, ethnic cleansing and Apartheid but go further to make fun of the state of the victims of said prejudices:heh:

Dont backtrack now u genocidal weirdo

Lol I was trolling but ok. Somaliland deffo doesn’t exist sis lmao

Sambuus

Inactive
You clearly have been dickmatized, it seems like the love and affection you have for arab penis has spread to the pituitary gland, hence at each mention of this group of "people", you begin to secrete unprecedented amounts of estrogens immediately making you defend your arab overlords and making you take a doggy style position and spreading your cheeks for maximum pleasure through anal perforation by your masters the arabs.
I’m sorry but i’m gonna steal this:damn: