Palestine or Somalia???

Fight for Palestine or Somalia?

• Total voters

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Now, hear me out before you start attacking me- I am a very proud Somali alhamdulillah and I plan on contributing to the Somali economy post graduation but let’s make one thing clear.

If it came to choosing between our ikhwaan in Palestine who have been abused pillaged and decimated since time immemorial by the Zionist colonisers or fighting for Somalia(which is still a noble cause btw) I would choose Palestine:kanyeshrug:

Palestinians are fighting a very clear enemy who hate Muslims/Arabs while us Somali Arabs are fighting within ourself over Muh tuulo this Muh ayeeyo said that. Meesha waan isku ceebeyne walle . May Allah free our brothers where ever they maybe be suffering in the Ummah ameen

@CaliTedesse @SuleymanPitt @Enigma @hussein @Omar del Sur

Akhi we are both Somali Arabs but if it came to putting your life on the line for a more noble/holy cause wouldn’t Palestine be more ideal??
No, Israel is not going to lose any war with Palestine. And they should defend themselves.

God made me Somali.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I get what you're saying but your priorities aren't straight. It doesn't matter the reason why they're fighting, it's the state they're in and the state you want them to be in. Both countries are ravaged and need help, saying you'd rather help one country over another is because of why they're in a situation is backwards. Not to mention it's not even a good topic. Palestinians don't care about Somalia, yet you care about them more than Somalia. One reason why Somalia isn't receiving aid is because Somalis would rather share and support other 3rd world countries rather than raising awareness for Somalia. How you explained it sugar coats it, you're not saying "I'd rather defeat Islam's enemies, than to help other Somalis defeat each other", instead you're saying"I'd rather see Palestine prosper and succeed rather than Somalia".

Cyrus

Why the hell would I fight for Somalia? I would fight for Palestine and in return get support in fighting against your wartorn shithole
I wouldn’t call Somalia a shithole akhi we have made great progress. Inshallah, once we form an pan Islamic caliphate we would benefit off that by merging into a more prosperous system

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Akhi we are both Somali Arabs but if it came to putting your life on the line for a more noble/holy cause wouldn’t Palestine be more ideal??
why does it matter which is more "noble" or "holy". That's a scam you're telling yourself. What matters is which end result you wish. We're not Somali Arabs, we're Somalis, end of story.

I wouldn’t call Somalia a shithole akhi we have made great progress. Inshallah, once we form an pan Islamic caliphate we would benefit off that by merging into a more prosperous system
Then what would you call it? Just a more blunt way of expressing the truth :bell:

Cyrus

I get what you're saying but your priorities aren't straight. It doesn't matter the reason why they're fighting, it's the state they're in and the state you want them to be in. Both countries are ravaged and need help, saying you'd rather help one country over another is because of why they're in a situation is backwards. Not to mention it's not even a good topic. Palestinians don't care about Somalia, yet you care about them more than Somalia. One reason why Somalia isn't receiving aid is because Somalis would rather share and support other 3rd world countries rather than raising awareness for Somalia. How you explained it sugar coats it, you're not saying "I'd rather defeat Islam's enemies, than to help other Somalis defeat each other", instead you're saying"I'd rather see Palestine prosper and succeed rather than Somalia".
Akhi let’s not make wild accusations- I had spit out my shawarma when you made the lie that Palestinians don’t care about Somalis. Edit your post then come back to me :heh: :heh: :heh:

Trending