Palestine or Somalia???

Fight for Palestine or Somalia?

• Total voters
You clearly have been dickmatized, it seems like the love and affection you have for arab penis has spread to the pituitary gland, hence at each mention of this group of "people", you begin to secrete unprecedented amounts of estrogens immediately making you defend your arab overlords and making you take a doggy style position and spreading your cheeks for maximum pleasure through anal perforation by your masters the arabs.

Now, hear me out before you start attacking me- I am a very proud Somali alhamdulillah and I plan on contributing to the Somali economy post graduation but let’s make one thing clear.

If it came to choosing between our ikhwaan in Palestine who have been abused pillaged and decimated since time immemorial by the Zionist colonisers or fighting for Somalia(which is still a noble cause btw) I would choose Palestine:kanyeshrug:

Palestinians are fighting a very clear enemy who hate Muslims/Arabs while us Somali Arabs are fighting within ourself over Muh tuulo this Muh ayeeyo said that. Meesha waan isku ceebeyne walle . May Allah free our brothers where ever they maybe be suffering in the Ummah ameen

@CaliTedesse @SuleymanPitt @Enigma @hussein @Omar del Sur

:cosbyhmm: You have inferiority complex..blackie

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
You clearly have been dickmatized, it seems like the love and affection you have for arab penis has spread to the pituitary gland, hence at each mention of this group of "people", you begin to secrete unprecedented amounts of estrogens immediately making you defend your arab overlords and making you take a doggy style position and spreading your cheeks for maximum pleasure through anal perforation by your masters the arabs.

sspot copypasta
:camby:

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Astagfirullah the state of the Ummah. Wallahi, if I were you Ukhti I would make Tawbah immediately.This isn’t a funny matter

It was narrated that Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“O Salman, do not hate me and give up your religion.”

I said: O Messenger of Allah, how can I hate you when Allah has guided us through you?

He said: “By hating the Arabs you would hate me.”

This hadeeth was narrated by al-Tirmidhi (no. 3927); al-Bazzar in his Musnad (2513); al-Tabarani in al-Mu’jam al-Kabeer (6/238); al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak (4/86); and others, via Abu Badr al-Shuja’ ibn al-Waleed, from Qaboos ibn Abi Zabyan, from his father, from Salman (may Allah be pleased with him).

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Astagfirullah the state of the Ummah. Wallahi, if I were you Ukhti I would make Tawbah immediately.This isn’t a funny matter

It was narrated that Salman (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

“O Salman, do not hate me and give up your religion.”

I said: O Messenger of Allah, how can I hate you when Allah has guided us through you?

He said: “By hating the Arabs you would hate me.”

This hadeeth was narrated by al-Tirmidhi (no. 3927); al-Bazzar in his Musnad (2513); al-Tabarani in al-Mu’jam al-Kabeer (6/238); al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak (4/86); and others, via Abu Badr al-Shuja’ ibn al-Waleed, from Qaboos ibn Abi Zabyan, from his father, from Salman (may Allah be pleased with him).
Not hating Arabs and dickriding them are not the same

You clearly have been dickmatized, it seems like the love and affection you have for copypasta penis has spread to the pituitary gland, hence at each mention of this text of "pasta", you begin to secrete unprecedented amounts of estrogens immediately making you copy your original poster overlords and making you take a doggy style position and spreading your cheeks for maximum pleasure through anal perforation by your masters the original posters.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
id save palestine instead, no point saving a country destroyed by qabilists, rather i save a country destroyed by the enemies of islam
Indeed akhi, if i fought for Somalia- I’d have to worry about my comrade from the next qabiil killing me before the enemy :damn: :damn:

May Allah be with the Palestinians

Trending