Pakistani men commit homophobic attack in Birmingham's "Gay Village"

Psychologist

Changemaker
I have studied the Seerah of Prophet Muhammad pbuh. I got to know his Biography deeply, where i can associate his actions from others actions.

In the Seerah during Islam conquering pagan Arabia tribe, Killing of men rarely happened, killing mostly happened in the battle fields. Men were taken as prisoners yes, and they were given the option to convert to Islam or pay for their own freedom and go away to other lands. Unless they were cruel men who killed alot of Muslims, then they killed for sure
I wonder why they didn't teach you what these hadith , prolly so you dont have doubts or you know how bias people can be. Only telling you what you wanna hear.

Lets start with the worst,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is more and more. They forget to teach you the important side of him. if you need more, don't be shy to let me know or if you got any question on those hadith or need a little expiation on those hadith

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wonder why they didn't teach you what these hadith say, prolly so you dont have doubts or you know how bias people can be. Only telling you what you wanna hear.

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/49/25 The prophet attacked people by surprise, killed the men and took Juwayriya as a sex slave

https://sunnah.com/muslim/32/79 The prophet killed the men of the Jewish tribe of Banu Qorayza and distributed the children and women as sex slaves

https://sunnah.com/urn/178860 You are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind because you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/32/54 The prophet attacks a village, kill men, take female slaves, and trade a girl for Muslim prisoners

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/34/181 The prophet attacked a village, killed the family of Safiya and raped her in the same day

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/10/8 The prophet took outpost outside villages, and if he didn't hear the Call to Prayer he Invaded them

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/88/5 Ali burned some people alive and said that the prophet ordered to kill apostates

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/66/82 The prophet ordered to kill the young apostates

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... i think we have delved into the abyss of darkness and HELL huuno. Basra wants to back down, back up, curtsy & run on my toes out!

I wonder why they didn't teach you what these hadith , prolly so you dont have doubts or you know how bias people can be. Only telling you what you wanna hear.

There is more and more. They forget to teach you the important side of him. if you need more, don't be shy to let me know or if you got any question on those hadith or need a little expiation on those hadith
Most of these are all within the conditions of warfare during that period. I don't know what you're trying to prove here lol.

All these events have context and reasons behind them, it is easy to judge historical figures when you weren't there to experience first-hand what the situation was at the specific time.

You're just looking for things to criticise because you obviously have an agenda. You don't like Islam and so everything in it, even the good, looks bad to you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most of these are all within the conditions of warfare during that period. I don't know what you're trying to prove here lol.

All these events have context and reasons behind them, it is easy to judge historical figures when you weren't there to experience first-hand what the situation was at the specific time.

You're just looking for things to criticise because you obviously have an agenda. You don't like Islam and so everything in it, even the good, looks bad to you.

100%

1629809025487.png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What a backward mind you have there. Not all believe in that God and if they do so still aint your problem or government. Stop Comparing those fuckers to being gay, How tf does Gay harm society? Learn about the subject you are talking about before comparing it to such thing.

Why tf would he create Gaynimo in the first place? " its a test" A test they never choice to be in.
Gays are not just gays, they’re sick people and often times predators. Why would you enable a mental illness? People with phobias don’t hurt people, but do you hear anyone saying we should encourage their phobias?

Never mind the fact that homosexuals are in fact harmful. They’re deprived and immoral.

Psychologist

Changemaker

Attacking villages who had nothing to do with the war is okay with you? Killing their men and enslaving their women is okay with you? Who attack those villages? Mohammed did. If you don’t see anything wrong with all that, you are lack of morals.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Attacking villages who had nothing to do with the war is okay with you? Killing their men and enslaving their women is okay with you? Who attack those villages? Mohammed did. If you don’t see anything wrong with all that, you are lack of morals.

Walaal, whatever battle you are fighting, please refrain from talking about the prophet pbuh

Seriously, its not fruitful to debate on something that can affect your health and mental state

Psychologist

Changemaker
Walaal, whatever battle you are fighting, please refrain from talking about the prophet pbuh

Seriously, its not fruitful to debate on something that can affect your health and mental state
i don't think it can affect our mental health accept for those who were taught the opposite of what the other person is debating on. this wasn't really a debate but correction.

Also I wasn't making claims with no proof but was showing hadith and stuff. :friendhug:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i don't think it can affect our mental health accept for those who were taught the opposite of what the other person is debating on. this wasn't really a debate but correction.

Also I wasn't making claims with no proof but was showing hadith and stuff. :friendhug:

Prophet pbuh is a no no no Topic huuno, especially when u r not a Muslim. I think its fair right?

Psychologist

Changemaker
Prophet pbuh is a no no no Topic huuno, especially when u r not a Muslim. I think its fair right?
Hmm, not really i don't think criticizing his morality as he is claimed to be an example for mankind. As long as people aren't spreading fake shit, i don't think it should be a problem. Every religion deserves to be Criticize, their leaders also need to be too. if you aren't even Muslim, you criticizing the religion and its leader should be no problem as long as you bring a proof with you.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hmm, not really i don't think criticizing his morality as he is claimed to be an example for mankind. As long as people aren't spreading fake shit, i don't think it should be a problem. Every religion deserves to be Criticize, their leaders also need to be too. if you aren't even Muslim, you criticizing the religion and its leader should be no problem as long as you bring a proof with you.

then i think u r possessed with Jiin and NOT know it huuno

Cadaans say that the percentage of lgbt in every country is the same, I can't imagine Somalia having as many gays as Canada though :mugshotman:

Also gay and lesbian is one thing, but those non binary "I don't have a gender" types with weird pronouns obviously don't exist in Somalia :mjlaugh:
Obviously people in Somalia who are non-binary can’t identify as so because they have no resources to comprehend that that’s what they’re feeling since it doesn’t appear to exist in their environment especilly if they don’t have internet access 🤨

Obviously people in Somalia who are non-binary can’t identify as so because they have no resources to comprehend that that’s what they’re feeling since it doesn’t appear to exist in their environment especilly if they don’t have internet access 🤨
Waryaa that doesn't exist in our culture :bell:

It's a Western thing :nahgirl:

Somalia has long way to go. Some of us don’t even identify as humans and we are told we are humans and human laws apply to us

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

@Dwit tell us how the jews broke the pact?

Trending