Pakistani men commit homophobic attack in Birmingham's "Gay Village"

First of all we have a place in Birmingham called gay village. Lets get it out of the way. These 3 timo jilic attacked couple of gay dudes and beat the sh1t out of them. Im gonna go on a limb and say the 3 timo jilic are struggling with their sexuality and are angry. No reason just to attack 2 dudes walking the street and be so violent and not even rob them.

1629603550292.png

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Birmingham is such a depressing and boring place. I only liked the shopping when I visited.

These bangladeshis or pakis need to come out the closet.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
A lot of homophobic people are lowkey some of the most closeted gay people ever.

I couldn't care less if someone is gay or not tbh. Let people live however they want. Not good to judge.

Psychologist

Changemaker
sen

First of all we have a place in Birmingham called gay village. Lets get it out of the way. These 3 timo jilic attacked couple of gay dudes and beat the sh1t out of them. Im gonna go on a limb and say the 3 timo jilic are struggling with their sexuality and are angry. No reason just to attack 2 dudes walking the street and be so violent and not even rob them.

View attachment 198215
Send those fuckers to afghan if they want the sharia law so bad. Leave the Kafir country and go live on your own land :camby:
donald-trump-misleading-tweet-us-election-fraud-1604479792.jpg

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
They deserve to be deported. If those gays have not bothered them, they have no business attacking an innocent person Islamically based on their sexual orientation. I am so tired of these weak Asian and Arab males always bringing unwanted and possibly dangerous attention to the Muslim community.

Psychologist

Changemaker
They deserve to be deported. If those gays have not bothered them, they have no business attacking an innocent person Islamically based on their sexual orientation. I am so tired of these weak Asian and Arab males always bringing unwanted and possibly dangerous attention to the Muslim community.
I agree with you expect on that part

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4447

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4448

That's not sahih.

No such hadith exists in Buhari or Muslim.

:gucciwhat:

Psychologist

Changemaker
That's not sahih.

No such hadith exists in Buhari or Muslim.

:gucciwhat:
they don't have to be Buhari or Muslim to be sahih, because Sunan Abu Dawood is good sources too

Sunni Muslims view the six major hadith collections as their most important, though the order of authenticity varies between Madhhabs:
  • Sahih Bukhari, collected by Imam Bukhari (d. ...
  • Sahih Muslim, collected by Muslim b. ...
  • Sunan al-Sughra, collected by al-Nasa'i (d. ...
  • Sunan Abu Dawood, collected by Abu Dawood (d

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

Abu Dawud said: A similar tradition has also been transmitted by Sulaiman b. Bilal from 'Amr b. Abi 'Umar. And 'Abbad b. Mansur transmitted it from 'Ikrimah on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas who transmitted it from the Prophet (ﷺ). It has also been transmitted by Ibn Juraij from Ibrahim from Dawud b. Al-Husain from 'Ikrimah on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas who transmitted it from the Prophet (ﷺ).

Grade:Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)

lets not make these thread about this, the truth is right there as you can see

Psychologist

Changemaker
Reading comprehension is fundamental
you ignore both of those and attacked that one but okay

they don't have to be Buhari or Muslim to be sahih, because Sunan Abu Dawood is good sources too

Sunni Muslims view the six major hadith collections as their most important, though the order of authenticity varies between Madhhabs:
  • Sahih Bukhari, collected by Imam Bukhari (d. ...
  • Sahih Muslim, collected by Muslim b. ...
  • Sunan al-Sughra, collected by al-Nasa'i (d. ...
  • Sunan Abu Dawood, collected by Abu Dawood (d

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.

Abu Dawud said: A similar tradition has also been transmitted by Sulaiman b. Bilal from 'Amr b. Abi 'Umar. And 'Abbad b. Mansur transmitted it from 'Ikrimah on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas who transmitted it from the Prophet (ﷺ). It has also been transmitted by Ibn Juraij from Ibrahim from Dawud b. Al-Husain from 'Ikrimah on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas who transmitted it from the Prophet (ﷺ).

Grade:Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)

lets not make these thread about this, the truth is right there as you can see

Trending

Latest posts