Pakistani girl praises Somali boys

Muji

VIP
Are our abdis so thirsty for compliments that they are posting about Pakistani girls lol

Last edited:
Are our abdis so thirsty for compliments that they are posting about Pakistani girls lol

Tbh I feel like u hate on somali guys bcz u not their preference like most of somali guys like girls with big ass slim waist,,i think u the opposite of that [flat] so u hate them bcz they don't holla at u bcz of your body type and idk why but I picture u to be like this irl wlhi
OIP.GuWwtZjXSgWijp8dg2jZNQHaLH

Muji

VIP
Tbh I feel like u hate on somali guys bcz u not their preference like most of somali guys like girls with big ass slim waist,,i think u the opposite of that [flat] so u hate them bcz they don't holla at u bcz of your body type and idk why but I picture u to be like this irl wlhi
OIP.GuWwtZjXSgWijp8dg2jZNQHaLH

Who said I hate Somali men? You need to take a deep breath sxb.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is nice to see that at least some women appreciate the Somali kangz!

Take notes halimos, and learn!

How in the hell do you find tweets of random people? I've seen it happen a lot on here. Stop fishing for compliments from random people, it makes you look insecure fam.

Any xalimo badmouthing the looks of somali guys, please post a picture of yourself. I dare you

:pachah1:

Last edited:
Farahs and Xalimos that get excited by foreigners praising them have low self esteem.

Boys, make up your minds, you can't go around saying Xalimos have low self esteem when you put them to shame by getting happy over his.

:noneck:

Love and respect yourselves. You don't need an Asian girl to tell you you're handsome.

:samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts