Pakistani girl praises Somali boys

I got good memories when it comes to Paki girls, I lost my virginity to a wonderful Paki girl. Back in college she took my hand and took me to the the womans restroom and the rest is history. She was a bad b too bad she is in jail now
yoo this guy is a maniac looool, and i thought i weren’t right in the head with ajnabi tings:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
upload_2019-12-27_17-28-18.jpeg
Can't wait for part 2.:pachah1:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I got good memories when it comes to Paki girls, I lost my virginity to a wonderful Paki girl. Back in college she took my hand and took me to the the womans restroom and the rest is history. She was a bad b too bad she is in jail now
tenor (1).gif

images (2).jpeg

You got problems bro
They make my eyes burn with their body odor that consists of 1000 different spices.
Sainsbury's basic oven spices, that's what I always smelt.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've noticed Arab women, Persian women, Turkish women, South Asian women, North African women and some Hispanic girls see Somali men as a better version of black men. Taller, caucasian feature and not as dark as black men. You even got white girls and Habesha girls praising Somali men.

Yet Somali guys don't care about being desired from other groups. This thread isn't an example.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I've noticed Arab women, Persian women, Turkish women, South Asian women, North African women and some Hispanic girls see Somali men as a better version of black men. Taller, caucasian feature and . You even got white girls and Habesha girls praising Somali men.

Yet Somali guys don't care about being desired from other groups. This thread isn't an example.
I agree with everything you said except for the part about us being not as dark as black men:pachah1:
Half of our ethnicity is dhuxul:mjlol:

Man we had exactly the same experience.love those long straight overflowing hair.pak girls ruined somali girls for me.once you taste asian pzzy it is hard to enjoy black vjay.settled with yemeni

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Men openly bragging about zina on this thread when Allah SWT covered their sin, shameful:ohlord:

I advise you lot to keep those secrets a secret...not boast

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Tbh it's only UK guys that appreciate any compliment, because their self hating counterparts have destroyed their esteem. Come to sweden or canada and see how different it is for faraxs/ Not to mention how UK females are the uglies in europe. Quickly book a trip before boris does brexit and Europe ban you.

:gucciwhat::pachah1:
This is disgraceful, first the xaarlimos and now the thirsty faraxs celebrating this:francis:

I disassociate myself from the UK :mjkkk:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Farahs and Xalimos that get excited by foreigners praising them have low self esteem.

Boys, make up your minds, you can't go around saying Xalimos have low self esteem when you put them to shame by getting happy over his.

:noneck:

Love and respect yourselves. You don't need an Asian girl to tell you you're handsome.

:samwelcome:
then tell me i am handsome my dear i need that / feeling low with the uk weather

Trending

Latest posts