Pakistani girl praises Somali boys

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I got good memories when it comes to Paki girls, I lost my virginity to a wonderful Paki girl. Back in college she took my hand and took me to the the womans restroom and the rest is history. She was a bad b too bad she is in jail now

Vanessa

Support interracial love ๐Ÿ’•
VIP
No man genuinely cares about that fetish bs. I'll take it.
See u as sex object but not your good character
upload_2019-12-27_23-18-31.gif

"All I'm asking is a little appreciation from Somali women. But, a non Somali woman can show some love to me. the worse thing is Somali women are my preference...โ€ฆ.. time to go and get a wife in burao, Hargeisa or Djibouti who speaks very nice to me with a jecel voice, singing to me every morning wearing that colourful dhrac that I brought her and she has henna on. Not, like those nin voice,
gaaban, buraan and bidaar xalimos."

Last edited:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Firstly if you look at her dp It looks like she goes to secondary school. Which means she is either 16 or younger.

The fact that there are grown ass man on this site who take delight in that a 16 year old or potentially younger Pakistani girl found some somalis boys attractive, not all. Truly gives weight and substance to the incel insult that somali women use against you. :mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Muji

VIP
Happy new year Knowles. What are your best wishes for 2020? Cut on the calories? Reduce your annual body count from a double digit to a single digit?

Lol to bait you into releasing more personal information about yourself to impress me

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I would get uck off her but itโ€™s not worth being attacked by her machete wielding, acid carrying brothers and uncles.
Steal her to somalia. Then it's acid vs qabil shenanigans. Qabil shenanigans is the most destructive thing on earth.

:mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tbh it's only UK guys that appreciate any compliment, because their self hating counterparts have destroyed their esteem. Come to sweden or canada and see how different it is for faraxs/ Not to mention how UK females are the uglies in europe. Quickly book a trip before boris does brexit and Europe ban you.

:gucciwhat::pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts