Pakis insulted severely us on Twitter

Where the hell is Somali Twitter? These dirty pakis insulted us on Twitter saying we are known to cause harm to people in the West even though "Pakis" and "terrorism" goes hand in hand. @Factz @sumo @xalimathe6 @father of the camel @Jim Crow get in here View attachment 44082 View attachment 44082 View attachment 44083 View attachment 44084 View attachment 44085 View attachment 44086 omg :snoop:
pakis are the worst desis in Vancouver B.c alot of their young women are prostitutes and will f*ck anything walking on the down low, one of my dude even video taped two paki girls giving him head and eating each other :susp: bunch of freaks .them back of the neck hair ppl need to take somali out of their mouth .

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Don't know how some of you hunt down these dregs on Twitter then proceed to click-bait(terribly I might add) to try and get a rise out of people.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Yo, apparently the paki that got roasted was featured in a transgender documentary.

(She’s the tranny at 24:22)

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I want to make speech bubbles for this picture but I can't think of anything atm.
DcclX3nVQAA8BZa

Any ideas?
:siilaanyolaugh:

This garac posts anti Somali posts I suspect he is a foreigner garac.

And how are hairy smelly porkistanis chatting shit when they’re all pedo s
I blame third world u.k diasporas for having every ethnicity shitting on us.
They should follow their canadian brethrens ,send a crazy gangester mali to shoot up the Pakistani gatherings .we canadians did it with the jamaicans and scotians and now they mind what they say about us.is a dirty game :manny:

I blame third world u.k diasporas for having every ethnicity shitting on us.
They should follow their canadian brethrens ,send a crazy gangester mali to shoot up the Pakistani gatherings .we canadians did it with the jamaicans and scotians and now they mind what they say about us.is a dirty game :manny:
UK Somalis are cucks

I'm Muslim you idiot. My dad who is a British Muslim married married my mum who is a somali Muslim.
What does that got do with anything? You are either a low-life Bantu who is mad over Somalis looking on you or an Ethiopian midget. If your mother was Somali by any chance why did you insult the vaginas of Somali females?

Trending