Pakis insulted severely us on Twitter

SumMo

very lowkey
All tweets deleted sorry habibi but stay tuned I have a interesting Xalimo bashing thread coming up tonight... I'm gonna go enjoy this sunlight now before we have a storm
I have already participated in two genderwars today. Idk if I will be able to fight another one saxiib. I’m a tired soldier..
:noneck:

Do it tomorrow or something. I guarantee it will go platinum if you do!

I have already participated in two gender wars today. Idk if I will be able to attend the genderwar your hosting today saxiib..
:noneck:

My one will be good I will be doing a bit of qarxis fucking trash ass xalimos, all the incels will unite in my thread

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
She has a really cool twitter handle
what if she's 20?
8nzPZde.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Becareful with these fake twitter or any accounts on forums. If there isn't 1000 tweets prior to it discussing other issues relevant to that account, it's just some troll and it's usually low iq somalis thinking their fooling people or causing jambals. DR is real and crushes Plastic niggas.

If you ever see excessive patriotism towards a clan area or region, it's some troll also. Most people from their regions want to make it better and don't sing it's tune 24/7 non stop. Their so easy to spot like it's lowest iq moves u can make.

A Paki talking about violence and or mistreatment? Don't you have some streets in Europe to be running around with knives, slicing Europeans, and throwing acid on your daughter/sister for not marrying her cousin?
:hmm:

In Canada, Pakis wouldn't to say this shit or else the mod Malis would raid their houses. :gucciwhat:

They're talking shit about Somalis and their men and language?

Urdu whatever the f*ck it's called sounds fucking indian while Somali language is rich and ancient and is nowhere near keyboard unlike theirs. I mean is Somali language closer to Arabic and Hebrew than Indo-European?

Urdu sounds fucking disgusting. :susp:

Paki men not only beat their wives but they burn their faces with acid and do honour killings with their daughters. Paki culture is completely inferior in everyway compared to the Somalis.

Their men are short, hairy and weak. I mean a Somali kid who is 16 can physically violate a 25 year old Paki man. :russ:

Their women are smelly and hairy, oh God I cannot imagine going near those disgusting creatures. :holeup:

I mean aren't the most of the Paki population a product of first cousin marriage and they have the nerve to talk about noble Somalis? :drakewtf::drakekidding:

Most of all, they don't have toilets. Fucking nasty pakis. f*ck outta here! :camby:
I agree with all that and but their women ain't that bad but then again maybe I am biased because they are horny but don't want a rep so used to bang your brother Ali when he was on the market.

Us Somalis catch a lot of Asian pussy but they could never pull one of our queens.

One thing you don't know about their guys is a lot of them are gay or bi plus they are cucks literally. They will watch their wife get banged, my old cadaan friend is weird and has at least 100 Asian couples under his belt

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
Where the hell is Somali Twitter? These dirty pakis insulted us on Twitter saying we are known to cause harm to people in the West even though "Pakis" and "terrorism" goes hand in hand. @Factz @sumo @xalimathe6 @father of the camel @Jim Crow get in here View attachment 44082 View attachment 44082 View attachment 44083 View attachment 44084 View attachment 44085 View attachment 44086 omg :snoop:
Pakistani smell like straight up curry, and ass. When I used to do Uber back in college, they would smell up my car so bad:susp:. They can't even be talking shit. They be having sex with their sisters, and stuff. Those inbreded monkey looking brown fucks can eat the pavement.

Trending

Latest posts