Pakis insulted severely us on Twitter

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Where the hell is Somali Twitter? These dirty pakis insulted us on Twitter saying we are known to cause harm to people in the West even though "Pakis" and "terrorism" goes hand in hand. @Factz @sumo @xalimathe6 @father of the camel @Jim Crow get in here
Screenshot_20180505-140836.png
Screenshot_20180505-140836.png
Screenshot_20180505-140844.png
Screenshot_20180505-140854.png
Screenshot_20180505-140900.png
Screenshot_20180505-140917.jpg
omg :snoop:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
South Asians are known for terrorism and honour killing though, if they’re not doing that they’re being uncle Toms. They’re so delusional it’s unreal.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Where the hell is Somali Twitter? These dirty pakis insulted us on Twitter saying we are known to cause harm to people in the West even though "Pakis" and "terrorism" goes hand in hand. @Factz @sumo @xalimathe6 @father of the camel @Jim Crow get in here View attachment 44082 View attachment 44082 View attachment 44083 View attachment 44084 View attachment 44085 View attachment 44086 omg :snoop:

In Canada, Pakis wouldn't to say this shit or else the mod Malis would raid their houses. :gucciwhat:

They're talking shit about Somalis and their men and language?

Urdu whatever the f*ck it's called sounds fucking indian while Somali language is rich and ancient and is nowhere near keyboard unlike theirs. I mean is Somali language closer to Arabic and Hebrew than Indo-European?

Urdu sounds fucking disgusting. :susp:

Paki men not only beat their wives but they burn their faces with acid and do honour killings with their daughters. Paki culture is completely inferior in everyway compared to the Somalis.

Their men are short, hairy and weak. I mean a Somali kid who is 16 can physically violate a 25 year old Paki man. :russ:

Their women are smelly and hairy, oh God I cannot imagine going near those disgusting creatures. :holeup:

I mean aren't the most of the Paki population a product of first cousin marriage and they have the nerve to talk about noble Somalis? :drakewtf::drakekidding:

Most of all, they don't have toilets. Fucking nasty pakis. f*ck outta here! :camby:

I'm supporting the pakis on this one..... yesterday was a fucking disaster this madow guy tweeted "fucking pakis" (paki being a racist insult towards Pakistanis) and a paki (lol ironic) girl replied "fucking " and 99% of the people who attacked the paki girl were Somali girls on twitter

SumMo

very lowkey
Honoring killing is a asian thing, not a somali thing. (Many Ashi Abdis are working hard to implement this practice for stupid reasons tho. smh)

So far our culture is better than those Pakis barbaric pieces of shit. Hairy Sharuhrukh Khan is just jealous of our tolerant dhaqan. Meanwhile he can’t inhale certain types of oxygen without his community shaming him.
:nahgirl:

But I have a feeling salafism, toxic Ashy Abdism and arab appropriation will change this pretty soon. We shall enjoy our dhaqan while we still have it..
:mjcry::i83dwbv:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OmarAli

I'm supporting the pakis on this one..... yesterday was a fucking disaster this madow guy tweeted "fucking pakis" (paki being a racist insult towards Pakistanis) and a paki (lol ironic) girl replied "fucking " and 99% of the people who attacked the paki girl were Somali girls on twitter
Pakis shouldn't insult anyone. They are so arrogant fucking annyoing pricks.

SumMo

very lowkey
Link the page belease.

World

VIP
When Somalis were waging war on madows, they were insulting our looks saying we got big forehead/alien heads, and when the Somali guys attacked the madows for having ape features, the Somali girls called us racist, anti black and coons. They are a fifth column in our community, unloyal shisha smoking balloon puffers.

OmarAli

The madow guy started it, action reaction. Somali girls should not have got involved.
I rmemebr a year ago when a PAKI tried insult Somalis on Twitter and the first to defend us were Nigerians. So we and the maddows have an alliance