Attachments

• stream_img.jpg
    stream_img.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 238

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
screenshot_20180510-1rhqr3.jpg

The first one is the paki in the op. I don't remember the second one.

It's funny because I karbaashed her so bad. I was probably more racist than her and we tweets are still up.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't even waste my time on Pakistanis their whole existence is sad to watch they have such an inferiority complex towards whites and arabs and the sad thing is that arabs always get insulted if you try and mention the two together or say to a dark Arab oh you look Asian they lost their flip yet here these asians are wiping the ass of an Arab man and building their country getting paid nothing and their women are cleaning and taking care of the Arab children and trying to run away from their men with anything that speaks them. Can you imagine such a sad case when your country has a nucleur power and weapon and your people an absolutely embarrassing. I literally went and saw when I was in an Arab country these asians running for free food when they just ate and these guys weren't even poor whilst somalis had dignity and our poor didn't even run. BTW I'm not being racist my friends are all paki I don't hate them on i hate their cuck mentality :snoop:
But what can we expect from children from borderline incest

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Pakistanis remind me of African American ancestors they can physically work hard but not very cunning or smart to outdo the person in sneakiness and play the other person. You know I'm telling the truth:kanyeshrug:

South Asians are known for terrorism and honour killing though, if they’re not doing that they’re being uncle Toms. They’re so delusional it’s unreal.
Pakistanis are the most antiwhite people in britain, every race riot has Pakistanis vs EDL and BNP, the Muslim Defense League is majority Pakistani, with no Somali or Arab, Somali women marry white reverts easily and arab women statistically marry out at 25%, the Pakistani women are 4% even after generations of living in Britain, they are associated with terrorism because they resist westernization more than any race.

In Canada, Pakis wouldn't to say this shit or else the mod Malis would raid their houses. :gucciwhat:

They're talking shit about Somalis and their men and language?

Urdu whatever the f*ck it's called sounds fucking indian while Somali language is rich and ancient and is nowhere near keyboard unlike theirs. I mean is Somali language closer to Arabic and Hebrew than Indo-European?

Urdu sounds fucking disgusting. :susp:

Paki men not only beat their wives but they burn their faces with acid and do honour killings with their daughters. Paki culture is completely inferior in everyway compared to the Somalis.

Their men are short, hairy and weak. I mean a Somali kid who is 16 can physically violate a 25 year old Paki man. :russ:

Their women are smelly and hairy, oh God I cannot imagine going near those disgusting creatures. :holeup:

I mean aren't the most of the Paki population a product of first cousin marriage and they have the nerve to talk about noble Somalis? :drakewtf::drakekidding:

Most of all, they don't have toilets. Fucking nasty pakis. f*ck outta here! :camby:
The average Pakistani is 5 ft 10, and weighs 250 pounds in bradford, somalis are known to be skinny, this is why Pakistan has many boxers, wrestlers, weightlifters, also Islamabad is literally the second most beautiful capital in the world, have you seen Pakistan? Its literally a good country in terms of cleanliness

I agree with all that and but their women ain't that bad but then again maybe I am biased because they are horny but don't want a rep so used to bang your brother Ali when he was on the market.

Us Somalis catch a lot of Asian pussy but they could never pull one of our queens.

One thing you don't know about their guys is a lot of them are gay or bi plus they are cucks literally. They will watch their wife get banged, my old cadaan friend is weird and has at least 100 Asian couples under his belt
Literally princess diana, britney spears, jemima goldsmith, lauren booth have all been with Pakistani men, I've never met one white guy with a Pakistani woman, also go to which nationality would you not date videos, 99% of white and black females say Somali men, many said Pakistani boys are peng on the same videos

The average Pakistani is 5 ft 10, and weighs 250 pounds in bradford, somalis are known to be skinny, this is why Pakistan has many boxers, wrestlers, weightlifters, also Islamabad is literally the second most beautiful capital in the world, have you seen Pakistan? Its literally a good country in terms of cleanliness
Bro does this look like Pakispot to you??
Go and join them to talk about paki rubbish

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Literally princess diana, britney spears, jemima goldsmith, lauren booth have all been with Pakistani men, I've never met one white guy with a Pakistani woman, also go to which nationality would you not date videos, 99% of white and black females say Somali men, many said Pakistani boys are peng on the same videos
This thread is years old... so we’re the other 6 ones you commented on. Are you doing ok walal? :what1: