PAHG appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
we need to appreciate the most beautiful african women who, unfortunately, happen to live in the godforsaken cesspool continent known to us as Africa. Habasha women ur appreciated. :fittytousand:

images

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Have you seen habesha girls in london they are clapped only ertriean/beja are peng but they live in shoreditch and thats oppblock

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Please go appreciate the Habeshis because lord knows no Somali woman deserves to deal with losers who are inbred. Go spread your cursed genetics somewhere else.

Fly like a bird.

Garaad Darawiish

Please go appreciate the Habeshis because lord knows no Somali woman deserves to deal with losers who are inbred. Go spread your cursed genetics somewhere else.

Fly like a bird.
why are you attacking me? i dont like xaalimos like u who look like this
images

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
why are you attacking me? i dont like xaalimos like u who look like this
images
First of all I'm sure she doesn't like you either, secondly you're insulting a person and using their picture, she might be dead for all we know and you're making fun of her, I'm sure she's a beauty queen if we compare your looks to her.

Like I've said please go spread your cursed genes to others. Somali women had enough, we need a break from babysitting ashy Abdis with developmental disabilities.

Garaad Darawiish

First of all I'm sure she doesn't like you either, secondly you're insulting a person and using their picture, she might be dead for all we know and you're making fun of her, I'm sure she's a beauty queen if we compare your looks to her.

Like I've said please go spread your cursed genes to others. Somali women had enough, we need a break from babysitting ashy Abdis with developmental disabilities.
ok. ur getting defensive all of a sudden, im starting to suspect this women is you. I inadvertently qarxiised u.:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending