PAHG appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Not another thread about Habashi women and their perceived beauty, :snoop:. Here are more Habashi pengs. Knock yourself out!

th

upload_2017-7-13_23-51-12.jpeg

th

th

th

This trite chasm between Xalimo and Faarax got to stop. I know it is not as sexy and doesn't garner as many views and comments but ...

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Please go appreciate the Habeshis because lord knows no Somali woman deserves to deal with losers who are inbred. Go spread your cursed genetics somewhere else.

Fly like a bird.

That would make somali women inbred as well. When bashing somali men, make sure not to put yourself in the crossfire :gaasdrink:

no ur just embarrassing urself. i am genuinely appreciating the beauty of habasha women. im not saying somali girls are not attractive just that habasha girls are more attractive.
LMAO okay? just like you say habesha girls are the most beautiful in Africa who are their male counterparts in the beauty department?
What makes a male handsome is his masculinity just like a females is her femininity
Who are the most masculine in Africa?

LMAO okay? just like you say habesha girls are the most beautiful in Africa who are their male counterparts in the beauty department?
What makes a male handsome is his masculinity just like a females is her femininity
Who are the most masculine in Africa?
He is confused, we all know xalimos are the queens of Africa and Abdis are the kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts