Pacific Islanders

Just realised I’ve literally never had problems with these people. Funny as hell, very friendly, amazing singers, loyal friends, never met an islamophobic one. Love these guys wallahi :salute:

Instead of angry madows, we Australian and NZers get these folks. Sucks to be the rest of you 😝
I have a relative in Australia who told me the same about the islanders.. But he doesn't like the aboriginals, told me they're drug and alcohol addicts plus high crime

Pacific islanders are genetically predisposed to being fat and box shaped, therefore not conventionally attractive. They don't contribute anything to modern human advancement. They are also massive cucks, who let their culture and land be dominated by White colonizers. If they were smart that wouldn't happen. I'm sure many are nice still.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Pacific islanders are genetically predisposed to being fat and box shaped, therefore not conventionally attractive. They don't contribute anything to modern human advancement. They are also massive cucks, who let their culture and land be dominated by White colonizers. If they were smart that wouldn't happen. I'm sure many are nice still.

Wow.

Faraax Goebbels is in the building.

This is true.

Pacific Islanders really are friendly and they're almost always joyful; it's always a trip hearing a high-pitch laugh coming out of a big guy. :pachah1:

My Islander neighbours are really sweet and they're undoubtedly the best neighbours I've ever had; I'm so unaccustomed to it that I feel a little weird at times.

Madows live in your head rent free, though you don't live anywhere any of them. Quite sad.
Only reason I mentioned them was to point out the misfortune of Somalis in other diasporas having to live among them, people with such unprovoked hatred towards us . Don’t flatter yourself

Last edited:

giphy_zpsbnrjft2j.gif

The irony of an African saying this.

You do realise that the Maori mounted a valiant response to European invaders? Their brave resistance is precisely why they were able to achieve a Treaty with the British -- the 'Treaty of Waitangi'.

View attachment 204465

You do realise that the Maori mounted a valiant response to European invaders? Their brave resistance is precisely why they were able to achieve a Treaty with the British -- the 'Treaty of Waitangi'.
Africans had many civilsations and produce quite a few intellectuals even today. You do realise you’re talking about thousands of people groups, right? :icon e confused:

Africans had many civilsations and produce quite a few intellectuals even today. You do realise you’re talking about thousands of people groups, right? :icon e confused:

Those were ancient civilizations and the guy was deriding Pacific Islanders for not contributing to "modern human advancement"...

so, what have Africans contributed to "modern human advancement"?

Even if Africans have produced a handful of exceptional intellectuals in the modern world... how impressive is this really in light of the size (geographic + demographics) of our continent?

Last edited:
Only reason I mentioned them was to point out the misfortune of Somalis in other diasporas having to live among them, people with such unprovoked hatred towards us . Don’t flatter yourself
Madows are not the only none white people in white countries that can dislike Somalis or anyone. Most madows don't care enough about Somalis to dislike or feel anything towards. Your talking point is focused on them though you haven't lived near any. If anyone knew you were from New Zealand saying this, it makes you seem unhinged and bitter for no reason. I've been observing members before i finally joined.

View attachment 204465

What makes Maori lucky is the few whites in New Zealand, it didn't have a population boom like Australia, even with that it's all a farce. Google New Zealand Maori struggles, though they live in a first world country, they suffer high rates of poverty, domestic abuse and sadly suicide. The treaty was farce, like most western nation treaties at the time. Maori are fighting for land now and even have movements. Just because they got people to do the Haka doesn't = great.

What's with the Africa comment Nilote? Africans for the most part are doing okay and not fighting for land and cultural identify with Colonialists. There were many great African kingdoms too.

Madows are not the only none white people in white countries that can dislike Somalis or anyone. Most madows don't care enough about Somalis to dislike or feel anything towards. Your talking point is focused on them though you haven't lived near any. If anyone knew you were from New Zealand saying this, it makes you seem unhinged and bitter for no reason. I've been observing members before i finally joined.
Man shut the f*ck up.. Stop sucking up to madow.

Trending