Owner of Somali-dominated malls (Karamel & 24 ) bullying Reer Minnesota

Somalis need to fix up. Their hate for one another precedes dignity. The way in Somalia they offer big contracts to ajnabis rather than Somali businessmen who often have more experience. Self hate is rampant and it's very sad. This is more significant in the older Somalis and FOBs who see Arabs and pretty much every non-black as superior. Younger Somalis seem to be a bit better.

Somalis need to fix up. Their hate for one another precedes dignity. The way in Somalia they offer big contracts to ajnabis rather than Somali businessmen who often have more experience. Self hate is rampant and it's very sad. This is more significant in the older Somalis and FOBs who see Arabs and pretty much every non-black as superior. Younger Somalis seem to be a bit better.
They deserve everything they get let the keep worshipping their Arab daddy we’ll see where “sorry brother” gets them

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug spitting facts. I remember when he offered them so much, but they stuck by their slumlord, who sneaks in at night and robs them :mjlol:. They don’t deserve freedom
Nacala he even sneaks in at night to rob them:pachah1: Explain the story pls. Why would they refuse to support the somali brother for a somali mall. It has to be bigger then qabil.

I agree with you but Somalis need to bit more civilisation and rule and order there’s nothing wrong in saying that there’s Chinese people that still shit on the roadside in public, white people have sex with their pets and Arabs eat pigeons and lizards, everyone can improve on something

Nacala he even sneaks in at night to rob them:pachah1: Explain the story pls. Why would they refuse to support the somali brother for a somali mall. It has to be bigger then qabil.

it was simply Qabil. The mall was gonna revive the Cedar area and build the economy of “Little Somalia” in Minneapolis. Instead they questioned him beforehand by saying “we won’t get stalls there” and that it will cater to cadaan people and create gentrification, and chose to stay with a man who constantly humiliated and degrades them whilst raising the rent and not upgrading anything

it was simply Qabil. The mall was gonna revive the Cedar area and build the economy of “Little Somalia” in Minneapolis. Instead they questioned him beforehand by saying “we won’t get stalls there” and that it will cater to cadaan people and create gentrification, and chose to stay with a man who constantly humiliated and degrades them whilst raising the rent and not upgrading anything
These people are too stupid for their own good

Imagine a Somali owned mall with all these fobs, it would be absolute chaos, health & safety violations, hygiene violations, noise pollution, atleast this arab is keeping a little civilisation.
If only he could keep his land, instead he’s getting karbashed by jews

He is the owner of Sabri Properies. He owns about 7-8 properties in Minneapolis (including aparments). Filthy rich nigga. I don't think he owns 24, though. Perhaps that mall is Somali-owned.

What happened with somali men need to leave somali women allone? Faraxs have finaly left you allone. Go ask those reverts for protection. :mjswag:
wtf are you talking about, besides reer tea and biscuits, literally no-one else entertains those bottom tier gingers. Before I came on this site I've never heard or seen such a thing happening. Do you live on that cursed island? :westbrookwtf:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
wtf are you talking about, besides reer tea and biscuits, literally no-one else entertains those bottom tier gingers. Before I came on this site I've never heard or seen such a thing happening. Do you live on that cursed island? :westbrookwtf:
Nope i live in the netherlands but it happens here to. But the difference here is they dont marry tyrone from prison. They marry david the former neonazi :mjlaugh: :mjhaps::farmajoyaab:
59f80310ed5f4ffd9f407ae4d5f1d9db.jpg

Trending