Owner of Somali-dominated malls (Karamel & 24 ) bullying Reer Minnesota

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Imagine a Somali owned mall with all these fobs, it would be absolute chaos, health & safety violations, hygiene violations, atleast this arab is keeping a little civilisation.

LMAOOO , ARAB SUPREMACY EVEN IN THE DIASPORA !! SOMALIS NEED TO STOP BOWING DOWN IN THE DIASPORA , IT AINT AFRICA ! ROFL

Should I put strong sixir on that Basim Palestinian idiot exploiting and abusing Somali entrepreneurs in Minnesota.

Attachments

• brands_1322869891_PX00199_9.jpg
    brands_1322869891_PX00199_9.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 66
[QUOTE="Gucci mane, post: 2809124, member: 55
I think I saw @Gibiin-Udug suugo stained jilbaab in this clip :ohlord:
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, heard he’s a POS when I went there and asked why the bathroom(and grounds) were in worse conditions than any porta potty left at a park. But you know Somalis only know how to fight each other...but to ajnabis they’re miskeen 🤦🏽‍♀️

Edit: they could’ve easily even filed a complaint to the city or state and he would’ve been reprimanded.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think I saw @Gibiin-Udug suugo stained jilbaab in this clip :ohlord:

He has a point, but he needs to speak professionally. He is throwing a rich man tantrum. He wished his arab people were in the situation of somalis, benefiting the mall. A pathetic brute

Not surprising, it's well known he increases the rent on them whenever he wants and makes millions off of them while Somalis sit around and obey like a bunch of servants. Imagine not being able to own your own ethnic mall...
So embarrassing, these people are making a profit out of us whilst insulting them as they please, why arent somalis buying their own :snoop:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Majority minnihopeless are darood fobs

Actually USA Somalis are much more successful compared to Euro Somalis who are mostly on welfare . And they are not only Darood in Minnesota, there are plenty of Hawiyes, Isaaqs , reer Xamar , Djiboutians etc. Out of all the western diaspora USA Somalis are the only ones that buy their homes.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't feel sorry for them, especially the reer Muqdisho store owners, former councilman Abdi Warsame wanted to build a huge Somali owned mall but their cuqdad and inferiority complex got in the way and they protested the idea, let them get abused, bullied and there are rumors are the sand-negro owner breaks into their stores at night and steals valuable items. They deserve everything that happens to them.

So embarrassing, these people are making a profit out of us whilst insulting them as
I don't feel sorry for them, especially the reer Muqdisho store owners, former councilman Abdi Warsame wanted to build a huge Somali owned mall but their cuqdad and inferiority complex got in the way and they protested the idea, let them get abused, bullied and there are rumors are the sand-negro owner breaks into their stores at night and steals valuable items. They deserve everything that happens to them.
why did they reject the idea

Wow what a cucks. No matter what qabil i rather put money in a somali person then some palestine that has no land :mjlaugh: What was his qabil?
Wallahi even if he was from a qabil that was beefing with mine a Somali is better than an Arab. This is the problem with Somalis they’d rather have a foreigner rule over them than their fellow countrymen

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Wallahi even if he was from a qabil that was beefing with mine a Somali is better than an Arab. This is the problem with Somalis they’d rather have a foreigner rule over them than their fellow countrymen
Wallahi somalis are the biggest langaabs. Immagine choosing some filthy arab. That has no problem mistreating you then a fellow somali because of qabil:pacspit:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Reer UK are correct by owning the mall, not controlled by ajanabis. All qablis, side by side without any issues. That is what you call Somali Unity. Reer USA needs to take notes, Karmal Mall are known even from outside of US, so it should make sense that they own it. Get a grip.

Trending

Latest posts