Owner of Somali-dominated malls (Karamel & 24 ) bullying Reer Minnesota

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Reer UK are correct by owning the mall, not controlled by ajanabis. All qablis, side by side without any issues. That is what you call Somali Unity. Reer USA needs to take notes, Karmal Mall are known even from outside of US, so it should make sense that they own it. Get a grip.
I agree iam not from the uk. But somalis in the uk are way more united. Then these xaasids chosing a arab guy over a somali brother

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I hope they destroy that mall, these old qabilist turned children into gangsters and blood has been spilled. K-block kullaha, Minnesota somalis are the bottom tier of the rest of the diaspora.

1) somalis and their usual unprofessionalism and awlasy ignoring the rules

2) we used to spit on the faces of foreiners, we are not a race that backs downa nd gets bullied, these somalis have been tamed

3) accepting nonsense like this from a monkey arab, why? tell him to piss off, but also follow the rules, its there for a reason

malls are usually owned by major companies, this guy must be a subcontractor who rented then re-rented it

when i speak people take heed, i have a superior accent, superior voice, strong confident eye contact and i make those around me submissive and i dominate through tone of voice and body language

this is what we need, you cannot allow others to threaten you, you must have a body language where others will say sorry

also this is not bakarah, fix it, be professionals, they went from donkey riding in xamar to shop renting, fix up, know your rights

also for god's sake, dress professionally with suit, walk like a man, have a deep voice, and look at people with a confident look for you represent somalia, no matter how shyt they have made the country

1) somalis and their usual unprofessionalism and awlasy ignoring the rules

2) we used to spit on the faces of foreiners, we are not a race that backs downa nd gets bullied, these somalis have been tamed

3) accepting nonsense like this from a monkey arab, why? tell him to piss off, but also follow the rules, its there for a reason

malls are usually owned by major companies, this guy must be a subcontractor who rented then re-rented it

when i speak people take heed, i have a superior accent, superior voice, strong confident eye contact and i make those around me submissive and i dominate through tone of voice and body language

this is what we need, you cannot allow others to threaten you, you must have a body language where others will say sorry

also this is not bakarah, fix it, be professionals, they went from donkey riding in xamar to shop renting, fix up, know your rights

also for god's sake, dress professionally with suit, walk like a man, have a deep voice, and look at people with a confident look for you represent somalia, no matter how shyt the buun has made the country
Horta what does this have to do with farmaajo. I agree with you that Somalis need to be professional and they need to stand up for themselves. A few months ago it was an Arab insulting us. These lowlifes earn from us but chat shit. If they have so many Somali representatives surely they can get a mall. I felt ashamed when he ordered those women to pick up the carpet and they all apologised would they have accepted this from a Somali so why should they accept it from an ajanabi?

Horta what does this have to do with farmaajo. I agree with you that Somalis need to be professional and they need to stand up for themselves. A few months ago it was an Arab insulting us. These lowlifes earn from us but chat shit. If they have so many Somali representatives surely they can get a mall. I felt ashamed when he ordered those women to pick up the carpet and they all apologised would they have accepted this from a Somali so why should they accept it from an ajanabi?

Dont they even know when they sign a lease they have arbitration rights and this is not some sand monkey arab land but USA ?

its farmajo fault, those people are supposed to be returned, given chance to start business back home not be refugees forever , he screwed up the country and left it worse than it is

Dont they even know when they sign a lease they have arbitration rights and this is not some sand monkey arab land but USA ?

its farmajo fault, those people are supposed to be returned, given chance to start business back home not be refugees forever , he screwed up the country and left it worse than it is
These people have been in the USA long before farmaajo. Yall say that farmaajo doesn’t rule anything outside his bedroom, if so why can’t people come back to PL and JL. It’s obvious you want every little thing to be blamed on farmaajo

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
These people have been in the USA long before farmaajo. Yall say that farmaajo doesn’t rule anything outside his bedroom, if so why can’t people come back to PL and JL. It’s obvious you want every little thing to be blamed on farmaajo
That person believes 4 years is enough to make a country a stable place for refugees to come back and start over. Why would a refugee who is well established go back to a country that doesn’t have guaranteed safety. They left the country fearing their lives why would they go back home to be in the same position.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Most US Somali I've met seem slower than the European ones, just something I've noticed
If we are slow we wouldn't take over U.S politics, name one famous Somali European who reached a milestone in politics, internationally and locally. Eurotrash Somalis are always jealous of U.S Somalis.

If we are slow we wouldn't take over U.S politics, name one famous Somali European who reached a milestone in politics, internationally and locally. Eurotrash Somalis are always jealous of U.S Somalis.
This shouldn’t be a diaspora rivalry it’s a serious matter. Also it’s easier to get involved in American politics than uk politics. The Somalis that do make it are relegated to the back benches and won’t have a voice unless they’re assigned a post which is almost impossible with the tories.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This shouldn’t be a diaspora rivalry it’s a serious matter. Also it’s easier to get involved in American politics than uk politics. The Somalis that do make it are relegated to the back benches and won’t have a voice unless they’re assigned a post which is almost impossible with the tories.
Eurotrash always hating.

They were unloading goods. How many times have you seen delivery drivers leave stuff outside whilst unloading. You need to grow some balls and stop twerking for arabs.
Wallahi these Somali mothers are fucking embarrassing like wth. “Yes brother” what’s with the asslicking of Arabs. I say Somalis need to gain back their pride by buying their own mall.

They are wrong for putting carpets on the floor in the middle of the mall.But the man who owns the mall is a douchebag
He is 100% in his right, they are transforming the mall into a pigsty like they are in Africa or something.

Malls are a buisness not a place you can shit all over.

Trending

Latest posts