Overpopulation, Eugenics + Capitalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a long video, and the fine people of Sspot may suffer from chronic short attention span, and I feel for you. But know this, this is a valuable waste of time.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I know this is a long video, and the fine people of Sspot may suffer from chronic short attention span, and I feel for you. But know this, this is a valuable waste of time.

Whenever a gaal comments on YouTube or another social media outlet that people in developing countries should "start using condoms" in order to stop their population growth, I literally want to slap them. It's one of my most intense pet peeves on the internet.

Whenever a gaal comments on YouTube or another social media outlet that people in developing countries should "start using condoms" in order to stop their population growth, I literally want to slap them. It's one of my most intense pet peeves on the internet.
But they should start using condoms. It would help stabilize each families personal economy and give them more freedom to produce more value for the society at large.

Having too many mouths to feed while being impoverished at the same time does not make sense at all. The fertility rate is too high, and condoms are the best affordable contraceptive.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
But they should start using condoms. It would help stabilize each families personal economy and give them more freedom to produce more value for the society at large.

Having too many mouths to feed while being impoverished at the same time does not make sense at all. The fertility rate is too high, and condoms are the best affordable contraceptive.

The countries with the highest fertilty rates also have some of the highest child mortality rates.

upload_2019-4-15_19-24-23.png

You can even see the positive correlation between the two in this chart above. It's not rocket science as to why they have more children--they have to keep reproducing because their kids keep dying. Consequently, we see the child birth rates drop as a country's economic and medical healthcare develops and parents don't find it as necessary to have so many kids.

The countries with the highest fertilty rates also have some of the highest child mortality rates.

View attachment 70938

You can even see the positive correlation between the two in this chart above. It's not rocket science as to why they have more children--they have to keep reproducing because their kids keep dying. Consequently, we see the child birth rates drop as a country's economic and medical healthcare develops and parents don't find it as necessary to have so many kids.
This is true, but we still have a surplus of children per household in the west. Hell, my neighbors still make babies when they have 10 or 12 already. It's excessive.

1 of 7 children dies before turning 5 in Somalia. You don't need 8-12 children. Condoms should still be encouraged, and we don't make children work on the farms anymore, they are obsolete as workers. Whereas before they used to work and produce value for the family. Now they are more mouths to feed, more liabilities and problems which affects the already existing children in the house. We don't need more shit in the already existing shithole.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This is true, but we still have a surplus of children per household in the west. Hell, my neighbors still make babies when they have 10 or 12 already. It's excessive.

I have a strong feeling that your neighbors are from a developing country where having 5+ children is normal, right? It's takes a while for ethnic minorities from poorer countries to stop having so many children as it's considered to be a pro rather than a con. After the first generation or so, the fiancial costs of having 3+ children will rear its head in and they won't have so many.

I have a strong feeling that your neighbors are from a developing country where having 5+ children is normal, right? It's takes a while for ethnic minorities from poorer countries to stop having so many children as it's considered to be a pro rather than a con. After the first generation or so, the fiancial costs of having 3+ children will rear its head in and they won't have so many.
Yh, the fertility rate of immigrants would generally stabilize in the second generation I think.

But I'm talking of Somalia now dude. Condoms should be encouraged.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yh, the fertility rate of immigrants would generally stabilize in the second generation I think.

But I'm talking of Somalia now dude. Condoms should be encouraged.

Lol, no. We're Muslims; non-reproductive sexual activities should not be encouraged at all. If using condoms were encouraged, people would be more likely to commit zina. If people commit zina, then the rates of STIs drastically increase within our homeland.

The only thing Somalia's got going for it is surprisingly low STD rates--especially for a war-torn African country--let's not ruin it.

Lol, no. We're Muslims; non-reproductive sexual activities should not be encouraged at all. If using condoms were encouraged, people would be more likely to commit zina. If people commit zina, then the rates of STIs drastically increase within our homeland.

The only thing Somalia's got going for it is surprisingly low STD rates--especially for a war-torn African country--let's not ruin it.
Yo. Stop being ignorant people do zina all the time without condoms. It's better using condoms and creating fewer problems and a burden on society by being stupid. I fucked my first woman raw and didn't think twice. That could've ended badly if my pullout game wasn't so nice. What I'm saying is, people don't give a f*ck, and we should be preventing unwanted babies from entering this harsh world.

Let's be realistic here.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

So even if you're in lawful hetrosexual Muslim marriage, sex for pleasure is discouraged? :faysalwtf:

Are you just an extremist or is that the norm?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
So even if you're in lawful hetrosexual Muslim marriage, sex for pleasure is discouraged? :faysalwtf:

Are you just an extremist or is that the norm?

The utmost purpose for sex is procreation, however Allah (SWT) gave us the ability to enjoy it and never discouraged the halal pleasure between a husband and a wife so obviously enjoying your marital sex isn't haram.

A group of companions and Shī°as of Imām as-Ŝādiq (as) narrate that the Imām asked us: “What is the most pleasurable thing?” We said: “There are many pleasurable things.” Imām said: “The most pleasurable thing is making love with (your) spouses.”

If people were to use condoms only with their spouse, I wouldn't care. However, I see the use of condoms being abused easily by those with impure desires and thus am highly suspicious of such equipment being distributed, especially in such a poor nation as Somalia.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Yo. Stop being ignorant people do zina all the time without condoms. It's better using condoms and creating fewer problems and a burden on society by being stupid. I fucked my first woman raw and didn't think twice. That could've ended badly if my pullout game wasn't so nice. What I'm saying is, people don't give a f*ck, and we should be preventing unwanted babies from entering this harsh world.

Let's be realistic here.

First,

giphy.gif

Second,

:kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm::kanyehmm:

Aaegal

The utmost purpose for sex is procreation, however Allah (SWT) gave us the ability to enjoy it and never discouraged the halal pleasure between a husband and a wife so obviously enjoying your marital sex isn't haram.

A group of companions and Shī°as of Imām as-Ŝādiq (as) narrate that the Imām asked us: “What is the most pleasurable thing?” We said: “There are many pleasurable things.” Imām said: “The most pleasurable thing is making love with (your) spouses.”

If people were to use condoms only with their spouse, I wouldn't care. However, I see the use of condoms being abused easily by those with impure desires and thus am highly suspicious of such equipment being distributed, especially in such a poor nation as Somalia.

If halal sexual acts are not discouraged, why is circumcision promoted for men and women? It's removal diminishes sexual pleasure. Don't say it's due to hygiene because it takes a few seconds to properly clean foreskin.

Also people have 'unlawful' sex regardless of whether they have access to a condom or not. The reason it's promoted is to stop unwanted children. If two married people want to have sex without a condom, they risk having a child. What if they do not want any more children or can't afford them...

Damn! That's xaax. :whew:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
If halal sexual acts are not discouraged, why is circumcision promoted for men and women? It's removal diminishes sexual pleasure. Don't say it's due to hygiene because it takes a few seconds to properly clean foreskin.

Also people have 'unlawful' sex regardless of whether they have access to a condom or not. The reason it's promoted is to stop unwanted children. If two married people want to have sex without a condom, they risk having a child. What if they do not want any more children or can't afford them...

First, the Prophet Ibrahim (AS) practiced circumcision as noted in the Hadiths, so it's ultimately Sunnah.

Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Abraham did his circumcision with an adze at the age of eighty."

Second, I think you're highly underestimating the health benefits of the practice, for starters:

1. Infection or inflammation of the foreskin affects about 10% - 14% of uncircumcised boys.

2. Urinary tract infections occur in about 1 in 100 uncircumcised boys in the first year of life, and 1 in 1,000 in circumcised boys. There is also an increased risk of inflammation and infections of the foreskin and glans in uncircumcised males.

3. Circumcision brings down the chances of catching genital ulcerative diseases.

4. Penile cancer is a risk for uncircumcised men. One male in 100,000 gets this malignancy and it is invariably an uncircumcised male.

5. A Kaiser Permanente HMO study found that uncircumcised infants are 10 times more likely to get kidney infections and urinary tract infections, especially in their first year of life.

6. Most importantly, the biggest health benefit conferred by circumcision is that it helps bring down the chances of contracting the dreaded HIV virus. Not only this, circumcised males carrying the AIDS virus are less likely to transmit it to their female partners.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Aaegal Also, in your argument that people already commit zina without a condom so we might as well provide them with one--to me, that sounds as logical as saying people commit murder so we might as well provide them with the knife they need to do the job well.

The children born out of such a reckless encounter are miskiin, and top priority should be given to look after them. I just don't think providing access to condoms is the right answer.

Aaegal

First, the Prophet Ibrahim (AS) practiced circumcision as noted in the Hadiths, so it's ultimately Sunnah.

Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Abraham did his circumcision with an adze at the age of eighty."

Second, I think you're highly underestimating the health benefits of the practice, for starters:

1. Infection or inflammation of the foreskin affects about 10% - 14% of uncircumcised boys.

2. Urinary tract infections occur in about 1 in 100 uncircumcised boys in the first year of life, and 1 in 1,000 in circumcised boys. There is also an increased risk of inflammation and infections of the foreskin and glans in uncircumcised males.

3. Circumcision brings down the chances of catching genital ulcerative diseases.

4. Penile cancer is a risk for uncircumcised men. One male in 100,000 gets this malignancy and it is invariably an uncircumcised male.

5. A Kaiser Permanente HMO study found that uncircumcised infants are 10 times more likely to get kidney infections and urinary tract infections, especially in their first year of life.

6. Most importantly, the biggest health benefit conferred by circumcision is that it helps bring down the chances of contracting the dreaded HIV virus. Not only this, circumcised males carrying the AIDS virus are less likely to transmit it to their female partners.

I wasn't aware others could preform Sunnah on the behalf of others, or is it for the parents making the decision and not the child? If it was about Sunnah, you could let your child decide when he comes of age.

Again, proper hygiene plays a part in inflammation, uti and cancer risk reduction. For a pious person like you, there would ultimately be minimal risk with sexually transmitted diseases. For others, that is why things like sex education i.e. condoms are beneficial.

I'd rather you not commit zina, waryaa :mahubowtf:
Zina is bad. I'm just saying that people will do it regardless, and protection against diseases and prevention of babies should be available. There is a difference between how we want the world to be, and how it really is. Let's take realistic approaches to problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending