Outside the court room wish me luck guys final judgment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
let it sink.

" Northern Somali has frequently been used by famous Somali poets as well as the political elite, and thus has the most prestige out of the Somali dialects. [11] Due to being wide spread, it forms the basis for Standard Somali.[12] Most of the classical Somali poetry is recited and composed in the Northern Somali dialect. [4]"

:ahhhh:
Case closed :manny:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I trust linguists not Wikipedia or made up statistics. I am a factbringer my name is Cotton Eyed Joe ask all my sspot fact denier like @XamarCade I bring you the sword in the form of a keyboard
okaaay fine, your trolling is awesome. you got me.

you do realize wikipedia has references right? and in this case the references are linguists and researchers not cotton eyed faarax the keyboard factbringer.

"mudug language" sounds exotic tho with "make somali language great again" slogan. :siilaanyolaugh:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
you and your vomit enducing cringy somali. naa learn good Somali or stop disrespecting the language.

wale xarey sounds like "he was shat"
wala xiray is what you wanna use if your accent is reer xamar. or waa la xidhay if you wanna use standard somali language and sound educated and classy.

#SomaliGrammarPolice
Is it wrong for me to use Somali and wanting to learn my mother tongue?

you and your vomit enducing cringy somali. naa learn good Somali or stop disrespecting the language.

wale xarey sounds like "he was shat"
wala xiray is what you wanna use if your accent is reer xamar. or waa la xidhay if you wanna use standard somali language and sound educated and classy.

#SomaliGrammarPolice
You and your vomit inducing self :kodaksmiley:
Gabadha yar iska dhaaf, waryaa. Also, stop with your waqooyi chauvnism.
Everyone knows the central Somali/Mudug dialect is standard af Soomali. It is the best dialect :cool:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
no i have seen most naago here claiming to be 15/16/17, prolly khad, saar and jjero the gify dhoocil. just surprised there were islaamo waaweyn here. @Gambar @sophisticate we have another ayeeyo here, soo dhaweeya.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alriiiiiiiiiight back to topic.

I'm a Gashanti. Just because no one gets play doesn't make me an Islaamo today. :ohreally:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Pardone or whatever the hell your name is, please translate for us :pachah1:

Dont you fucking say standard! say widely understood. when u say standard you are hijacking the somali language and establishing new one.

go google what standard means ffs.

and yh you dont understand because you are illiterate in your language. not bad tho as most ppl who were born in foreign countries lose cultural identity and language.
imagine its 2017 and people still dont speak waqooyi :draketf:

El padrone

You and your vomit inducing self :kodaksmiley:
Gabadha yar iska dhaaf, waryaa. Also, stop with your waqooyi chauvnism.
Everyone knows the central Somali/Mudug dialect is standard af Soomali. It is the best dialect :cool:
sinjigaaga was wll. its not chauvinistic, waqooyism is everything good that stands for somali.

keep ignoring the facts naaya. northern somali aka af waqooyi is the standard af soomaali. get it!

El padrone

imagine its 2017 and people still dont speak waqooyi :draketf:
its rly embarrassing. they think af waqooyi is only limited to hargeisa and burco not knowing af waqooyi which makes the basis of the standard somali and spoken by more than 60% of somali population is actually a wider group of 3 dialects grouped into northern somali (northwestern proper, north eastern and lower jubba version spoken by ppl who migrated from northern regions).

also not to mention the somali language itself was written by a northern linguist. :snoop:

El padrone

Is it wrong for me to use Somali and wanting to learn my mother tongue?
on a second thought, walaahi you are right. you should practise, it didnt cross me you were doing an effort to learn and use it. that makes me very proud of you, my lil kitty.

sinjigaaga was wll. its not chauvinistic, waqooyism is everything good that stands for somali.

keep ignoring the facts naaya. northern somali aka af waqooyi is the standard af soomaali. get it!
You know, you're extremely emotional and delusional like most reer Waqooyi :ftw9nwa:
It is not the standard and never will be. Nothing you say can change that either :patrice:
Continue to cry about it you filthy sharmuut :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts