Outrage by Puntites in Germany over Puntland August 1 celebrations for using the occasion & the flag to raise funds for the drought

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Not sure what the big deal is here? I mean if they are using Puntland flag to raise funds for the drought and every penny is accounted for, I don't see why these two are against this?:kanyehmm:

Based

VIP
This huda amuun is a big trouble maker. She is an incredible qabiiliste and takes massive pride in her being a β€œpuntite” but she lives in germany living in rented flat. What a disgusting person talking in such vulgar language. Atleast this is for a good cause and not a senseless xaflad

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
This huda amuun is a big trouble maker. She is an incredible qabiiliste and takes massive pride in her being a β€œpuntite” but she lives in germany living in rented flat. What a disgusting person talking in such vulgar language. Atleast this is for a good cause and not a senseless xaflad
Who is she? I’m not active on Somali spaces

Since when does being proud of where you are from make you a qabiilist? You hypocritical HAGites never fail to amuse me. When you brag about HAGadishu or Galhutu, what is that called? Patriotism??

Criticise what can be legitimately criticised instead of backbiting about a random woman like a bitter chatty patty.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
What's wrong in her taking pride of her puntitenimo? She's wrong tho on the fundraising part. Anywhere you can get enough people to help with the drought relief should be encouraged.

What's wrong in her taking pride of her puntitenimo? She's wrong tho on the fundraising part. Anywhere you can get enough people to help with the drought relief should be encouraged.

These munaafaq HAGs and Tedrosians are jealous she managed to get to Europe. Look at both of their comments, migration envy. Yaab

Based

VIP
Since when does being proud of where you are from make you a qabiilist? You hypocritical HAGites never fail to amuse me. When you brag about HAGadishu or Galhutu, what is that called? Patriotism??

Criticise what can be legitimately criticised instead of backbiting about a random woman like a bitter chatty patty.
I take in pride in whats mine from my own home on my own land. Imagine being a qabiiliste always talking shit and gloating while living as a beggar in germany

I take in pride in whats mine from my own home on my own land. Imagine being a qabiiliste always talking shit and gloating while living as a beggar in germany

Seems like you are one of her dedicated fans, I guarantee no Puntite on here even knows who she is or that she lives in Germany. She is married, move along.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't know who she is I don't listen to Somali social media drama. But if this lady is puntite, she fled mogadishu a HAG city like the 'escape of mogadishu' movie loool, no-one flees Puntland, ppl actually flee to it. That says it all in my opinion.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Not sure what the big deal is here? I mean if they are using Puntland flag to raise funds for the drought and every penny is accounted for, I don't see why these two are against this?:kanyehmm:

She is lioness
3EFF1671-0A19-4019-A2EA-CF31721CA838.gif

Welcome back boqorada puntland , you've been missed.You've left sspot with doqons like @Libaax-Joore to defend mama puntland . Glad to have you back

Trending

Latest posts