OUR LOST IDENTITIES

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Tbh if your a Somali supremacist you should stop worrying about the somali diaspora and only focus on somalis back home.

You just repeated the same thing lmfao.

I'm not black. I'm OJ
Not the same thing saxib, our nation is made up of artificial borders, and the term somali didnt exist a couple hundred years ago. I identify myself as Muslim first and foremost and by extension all Muslims are my brothers. My secondary identity is my clan family, as the quran states we have been made into tribes in order to get to know each other.
Wa billahi tawfiiq

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Not the same thing saxib, our nation is made up of artificial borders, and the term somali didnt exist a couple hundred years ago. I identify myself as Muslim first and foremost and by extension all Muslims are my brothers. My secondary identity is my clan family, as the quran states we have been made into tribes in order to get to know each other.
Wa billahi tawfiiq
I'd like to know something; Are you favor of Somalia or Puntland?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Wa billahi tawfiiq
The term Somali has been around for a little over 1000 years .Somalis are dived into clans not tribes ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽😔

I'd like to know something; Are you favor of Somalia or Puntland?
Im not a fan of the current government, as im from Puntland i prioritize Puntland interests first and foremost. That being said i am largely indifferent and don't care provided that my lands are run by Islam and nabad prevails.

The term Somali has been around for a little over 1000 years .Somalis are dived into clans not tribes ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🏽🙏🏽😔

The term ‘Somalis’ appears for the first time in a famous poem dedicated to the victory of the Ethiopian Negus Ješaqa (who ruled from 1414 to 1429) over the Muslim kingdom Ifat.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

The term ‘Somalis’ appears for the first time in a famous poem dedicated to the victory of the Ethiopian Negus Ješaqa (who ruled from 1414 to 1429) over the Muslim kingdom Ifat.
Qabil is a part of Somali identity anyways

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
What makes a somali somali
qabil is a good thing in terms of lineage and history but people really be killing each other over it I obviously identify with Muslim first then Somali qabil is just a bonus. My grandchild

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
I highly recommend not learning qabil or anything Somali-related from any of the niggas you see on this site. I recommend talking to family about Somali history and doing your own research. Most of the coons on this site blabber about "muh qabil is muh ethnic group n shieet and we iz different. Muh insert name-land is better than insert name-land" all while typing from their western section 8 apartments.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I highly recommend not learning qabil or anything Somali-related from any of the niggas you see on this site. I recommend talking to family about Somali history and doing your own research. Most of the coons on this site blabber about "muh qabil is muh ethnic group n shieet and we iz different. Muh insert name-land is better than insert name-land" all while typing from their western section 8 apartments.
I would never identify with my qabil first because it’s useless and literally no other group of people do that 💀💀💀.I do understand my grandchild Bari said about nationalism it isn’t the absolute best.

:mjlol: i aint from the Uk or North America

Trending