OUR LOST IDENTITIES

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
BLM halimos, Thug rappers, ana Arab what do they all have in common no true identity. This is due to many factors but the main one is fitting in. Us Somalis are like any other humans we just want to fit in. But this is the problem us Somalis are not your ordinary humans we are to unique it’s scary.It’s sad because a lot of us Somalis are refugees displaced all over the world not having a true identity and this leads to those washed people that don’t know what somalinimo truly means.

BLM halimos, Thug rappers, ana Arab what do they all have in common no true identity. This is due to many factors but the main one is fitting in. Us Somalis are like any other humans we just want to fit in. But this is the problem us Somalis are not your ordinary humans we are to unique it’s scary.It’s sad because a lot of us Somalis are refugees displaced all over the world not having a true identity and this leads to those washed people that don’t know what somalinimo truly means.
Or to be more precise they want to throw away their identity/integrate into existing migrant communities notice it is a diaspora problem no one in Somalia is like this. It is basically a mark of integration into Western societies for African migrants to be absorbed into the general Black category.

America specifically eats up everyone who goes there draw of Americana is too strong and assimilates them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Or to be more precise they want to throw away their identity/integrate into existing migrant communities notice it is a diaspora problem no one in Somalia is like this.
Facts that’s why I need our elite diasporas with Somalinimo to come back and save the nation. Let them cooked products stay in the west

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
:childplease: Its crazy how blm xalimos have only existed for 10 years but they still tryna gain all that status it just shows you at the end of the day clout is one hell of a drug

Last edited:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Crying ? If my threads was boring repetitive topics I could understand your concern but it isn’t so why you upset saaxib
I aint upset im just saying that the topics that you are talking bout is brought up on here at minimum 4x a week we already know what what is going on with it we just need to combat the situation instead of complaining about it all day cuz that aint gon do nothin for us :mjdontkno:

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
I aint upset im just saying that the topics that you are talking bout is brought up on here at minimum 4x a week we already know what what is going on with it we just need to combat the situation instead of complaining about it all day cuz that aint gon do nothin for us :mjdontkno:
You are more experienced on this site I’ll take your advice

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
You are more experienced on this site I’ll take your advice

Trending

Latest posts