Our highly esteemed S-Spot member & PHD holding SOPHISTICATE addresses the U.K. couple(she's wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace's FOB act, misspellings and inarticulations, ie "Hayaay! I penetrated this leCture TODAY if that was...", are fake. I'm sure he has other nicks.
Trust me it's not an act, I've seen him talk in live motion. He's not acting, bless menace's sweet little heart.

VixR

Veritas
Trust me it's not an act, I've seen talk in live motion. He's not acting, bless menace's sweet little heart.
You've seen him in person? If its just audio, as in you just heard him speak, I wouldn't be so sure.

Gambar

VIP
Menace's FOB act, misspellings and inarticulations, ie "Hayaay! I penetrated this leCture TODAY if that was...", are fake. I'm sure he has other nicks.
He has a slight accent and doesn't know when to use articles but the craziness is not an act. He's my uncle twice removed. :tacky:

VixR

Veritas
He has a slight accent and doesn't know when to use articles but the craziness is not an act. He's my uncle twice removed. :tacky:
I'm not doubting a potential accent. There are ppl who've lived here for years and came as kids and still carry a slight accent, but the exaggerated FOBishness is a huge act. It has all the hallmarks of one.
You met/know him too? :dead:

Gambar

VIP
I'm not doubting a potential accent. There are ppl who've lived here for years and came as kids and still carry a slight accent, but the exaggerated FOBishness is a huge act. It has all the hallmarks of one.
You met/know him too? :dead:
He came as a kid. I saw him at the Independence Day party for Somaliland, he's related to me through my mom. His entire tribe carry the crazy trait if you know what I mean. Look at his uncle Faysal Cali Waraabe for instance. :hillarybiz:

VixR

Veritas
He came as a kid.
:dead: You see?
I saw him at the Independence Day party for Somaliland, he's related to me through my mom. His entire tribe carry the crazy trait if you know what I mean. Look at his uncle Faysal Cali Waraabe for instance. :hillarybiz:
Idk who that is. What I'm saying is, Menace's old FOBish oday personality on here is contrived. You'd have to be some type of crazy/off to put on airs like he does, so that doesn't ruin my observation.

Gambar

VIP
:dead: You see?
Idk who that is. What I'm saying is, Menace's old FOBish oday personality on here is contrived. You'd have to be some type of crazy to put on airs like he does, so that doesn't ruin my observation.
Of course it's been been but he's legitimately coo coo for coco puffs. If you understood Somali you'd know just how insane Faisal Cali Waraabe is. He's somalilands donald trump. Menace is acting but he's quite the saqajaan and crazy to boot. Poor @Reiko has to live in the same state as him.

VixR

Veritas
Of course it's been been but he's legitimately coo coo for coco puffs. If you understood Somali you'd know just how insane Faisal Cali Waraabe is. He's somalilands donald trump. Menace is acting but he's quite the saqajaan and crazy to boot. Poor @Reiko has to live in the same state as him.
So you agree with me that his old FOB Dubasar ":ileycry:" knockoff personality is a fucking lie? I don't doubt that he's off irl. But his FOB persona on here is fake.

He came as a kid. I saw him at the Independence Day party for Somaliland, he's related to me through my mom. His entire tribe carry the crazy trait if you know what I mean. Look at his uncle Faysal Cali Waraabe for instance. :hillarybiz:
u do realize she's Ciidagale right?:mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
Nayaa @VixR say wallahi you're Cidagale?

You're related to menaces crazy ass :reallymaury:
I legit think some ppl on here might be guessing clans and sub clans of members as some type of behind the scenes hobby :cryinglaughsmiley:

This is the odd fifth or sixth time someone has told my qabil at me :hillarybiz:

Why does jugjugwacwac think I'm from his tribe :cosbyhmm:
I dont know if u remember but the two of u had some exchanges a while back and if I am not mistaken, I think he said u were from his tribe and I don't think he was referring to isaaq. It's all good tho, there is no qarxis here. relax walaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending