Our highly esteemed S-Spot member & PHD holding SOPHISTICATE addresses the U.K. couple(she's wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She's driven by Man-hate!

She's bias....They are equally to be blamed, they both are horrible

Who started filming ? That is where the blame lies because that's where the private matter was turned into a broader crisis and madness.

@sophisticate you outa know better. :gaasdrink:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Men have a huge influence over their children, more so than women. Single father households fair better than single mother households (financially). However, one needs a stable 2-parent to live optimally.

Last edited:
Somalis women can be the the best moms but they can also be the worst and most hate filled disgusting and selfish moms.

Somali women all they see in their children is "money".. the kids are seen as a way of enriching themselves.

Very selfish people weliba the ones in the west!

Btw this xalimo is married to Madow so that is where her hatred for Somali men is coming from :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
She's speaking the truth!

IMG_6504.PNG

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somalis women can be the the best moms but they can also be the worst and most hate filled disgusting and selfish moms.

Somali women all they see in their children is "money".. the kids are seen as a way of enriching themselves.

Very selfish people weliba the ones in the west!

Btw this xalimo is married to Madow so that is where her hatred for Somali men is coming from :siilaanyolaugh:

Negating Somali men, when you aren't with one seems suspect. Unless, hate for a Farax is the reason she fled to Runaway Bay. Then that would make sense. Complaining from the sidelines about Somali men is passive aggressive. It's a sign of internalized anger masquerading as women's empowerment. It all makes sense now.

Negating Somali men, when you aren't with one seems suspect. Unless, hate for a Farax is the reason she fled to Runaway Bay. Then that would make sense. Complaining from the sidelines about Somali men is passive aggressive. It's a sign of internalized anger masquerading as women's empowerment. It all makes sense now.
By reading some comments on her fb video... some people are saying her ex husband married another wife she got divorced and she married Madow :ehh:

VixR

Veritas
A video of Somali wife and husband bashing and recording each other on uk streets with children around.

It was posted here look around
:tacky:

If they were in the street, why did she say go and duke it out under a tree? That's pretty much the only part I disagreed with. Everything else is pretty much spot on in the context of the details she was providing.

Tbh, I doubt I wanna see a video of the scene she described. I avoid that type of content.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:qri8gs7:

Wallahi it's true he's so proud that his kids go without. Dhayus fiqol dhayuus. The more I think about that video the more I realize how trash the guy really was.

I truly believe it was an abusive situation though and that's why she felt the need to record it. These children probably deal with a lot more embarrassing shit than this recorded video on a day to day basis with a father like that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
By reading some comments on her fb video... some people are saying her ex husband married another wife she got divorced and she married Madow :ehh:

It's a harrowing tale of a woman scorned. I get it. Menace would have gladly provided room and board had he known about her situation. I'm sure many of the brothers here are also dying to marry a divorced Somali lady with a pure blooded Somali child. We could have prevented TyroneGate. :fittytousand:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What is she referencing? What video?!

I like her!

You are insulting me by saying "what is she referencing ". Dammit I made a thread yesterday of a couple fighting on the streets of Londonistan

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:qri8gs7:

Wallahi it's true he's so proud that his kids go without. Dhayus fiqol dhayuus. The more I think about that video the more I realize how trash the guy really was.

I truly believe it was an abusive situation though and that's why she felt the need to record it. These children probably deal with a lot more embarrassing shit than this recorded video on a day to day basis with a father like that.

I would've been on her side so long as she didn't start filming. The moment she started filming is the moment she crossed the line for me. This has led to her equaling the score. Both are nasty.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I would've been on her side so long as she didn't start filming. The moment she started filming is the moment she crossed the line for me. This has led to her equaling the score. Both are nasty.

A guy who kicks his ex wife in front of his children, mocks his children that they don't have lights or a nice home is equivalent to a woman filming her abuser. Ok..............

VixR

Veritas
You are insulting me by saying "what is she referencing ". Dammit I made a thread yesterday of a couple fighting on the streets of Londonistan
:nahgirl:
I'm good with just the synopsis. But I haven't seen it yet. I don't watch 90% of the videos on here by their description anyway

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A guy who kicks his ex wife in front of his children, mocks his children that they don't have lights or a nice home is equivalent to a woman filming her abuser. Ok..............

No one is saying the man is of upright position but one must understand that there are levels to stupidity.

Loool at the men crying in the comments :mjlol:
If the issue of incompetent fathers doesn't apply to them, why are they getting so emotional? Like she said, many Somali men think its okay to insult their Somali sisters and that is exactly what they are doing in the comments. Not even responding to her valid points about the man who was insulting himself and his kids by bragging about the lack of electricity in their house.

And those girls who are insulting the girl in the video are even worse :faysalwtf:
Yaabka yaabkiis :noneck:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Loool at the men crying in the comments :mjlol:
If the issue of incompetent fathers doesn't apply to them, why are they getting so emotional? Like she said, many Somali men think its okay to insult their Somali sisters and that is exactly what they are doing in the comments. Not even responding to her valid points about the man who was insulting himself and his kids by bragging about the lack of electricity in their house.
Yaabka yaabkiis :noneck:

People are pissed because she has relegated the wife's share of criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts