Our highly esteemed S-Spot member & PHD holding SOPHISTICATE addresses the U.K. couple(she's wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How did you get sophi back menace? :icon lol:

She's very timid little girl although she's hitting 30. So I basically mentioned her and how she got irate abt me suggesting that she's running out of eggs. She went ballistic and was absent for quite a while and then this week I mentioned her again and she came back in a lightening speed.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She's very timid little girl although she's hitting 30. So I basically mentioned her and how she got irate abt me suggesting that she's running out of eggs. She went ballistic and was absent for quite a while and then this week I mentioned her again and she came back in a lightening speed.

That ship sailed a long time ago. I showed because I wanted to adopt a manchild named menace.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac

Waryaa inanta dhaaf

@sophisticate good to see you huuno.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm actually surprised by you idiots defending this man. How can a big grown ass man who is a father argue with the mother of his kids on the street and Infront of the kids, why is he following her and inimidate her like that. I've said this before and I will say it again some Somali men are evil.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm actually surprised by you idiots defending this man. How can a big grown ass man who is a father argue with the mother of his kids on the street and Infront of the kids, why is he following her and inimidate her like that. I've said this before and I will say it again some Somali men are evil.
You forgot to add not my family though :ulyin:

VixR

Veritas
Lmao. How am I Menace and VixR? You lot think too highly of me. Perhaps the universe conspired to get me here. I'm not clairvoyant, but when I sneeze I do get a mild case of ESP. I used to think I was somewhat unique. And that my writing style was capricious. I guess not. :(
You're sure as hell not me.

I'm speculating that you're Menace, or if not, you're definitely someone else who's been here all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts