our forces reached Adan Yabaal

Muqakoori is still under shabaab. And this guy thinks we are going to believe the Abgaal SNA in Hiiraan have reached Adan Yabaal.
aside from your trolling, we changed our strategy from defense to attack. Three months ago we liberated every land of Hawadle including Mokoqori so instead of maintaining our gains while under their attack like Ceelqooxle battle we decided to attack them in their places so we started with Xalfooley inside Middle Shabelle and then Ceelhareeri from Tardo and then Ceeldheere and then Adan Yabaal this a huge bufferzone. Next Galcad and Budbud in this way Moqokori can be protected like Mabaax now after we reached Adan Yabaal. our strategy is not liberation rather mantaining our gains. Moqokori roads are under blockade.
from we are inside middle shabelle from Xalfooley behind Jalalaqsi to Adan yabaal. next Budbud and Galcad behind Moqokori

this Macawisley leader mumin xagaafey caadi maaha he is now in Adan yabaal. in 2019 he was in Adan yabaal too they withdrew after Abgaals called it qabiil invastion and used Waare who sent them back to Hiiraan

2019 i wonder how he survived all these years. listen to him saying waxaan ka saarnay adan yabaal 2019

this Macawisley leader mumin xagaafey caadi maaha he is now in Adan yabaal. in 2019 he was in Adan yabaal too they withdrew after Abgaals called it qabiil invastion and used Waare who sent them back to Hiiraan

2019 i wonder how he survived all these years. listen to him saying waxaan ka saarnay adan yabaal 2019

As usual bold fake claims followed up with a post from Moqokori TV or Xawaadle TV, go take your meds naaya.

Delusional langaab.
SmartSelect_20221203-182429_Chrome.jpg

Beesha abgaal will capture the last remaining shabab town in Shabelle dhexe (Aadan Yabaal and Ruunirgood) within the next few days, and with all your pathetic faan iyo buuto, Shabelle dhexe will be the FIRST gobol to completely eradicate Al Shabab.

Governor of boondheere district.
SmartSelect_20221203-182955_Facebook.jpg

As usual bold fake claims followed up with a post from Moqokori TV or Xawaadle TV, go take your meds naaya.

Delusional langaab.
View attachment 244868

Beesha abgaal will capture the last remaining shabab town in Shabelle dhexe (Aadan Yabaal and Ruunirgood) within the next few days, and with all your pathetic faan iyo buuto, Shabelle dhexe will be the FIRST gobol to completely eradicate Al Shabab.

View attachment 244870
Middle shabelle will be the first gobol in central or south Somalia completely free of Al shabaab. Waceysle land in eastern galgaduud and south eastern mudug will be free by March.

Mursade and Duduble are not dacaad when it comes to this offensive. I remember when people were saying that about us Abgaals when we were getting ready in cadale before capturing C.Gaduud back in October. Now look how far we came since then. Everything north of cadale and mahaday was under AS now only two towns (Adan yabaal and runirgood) are under AS which will both be liberated in the coming days)

Delusional langaab.
View attachment 244868

View attachment 244870
🤣🤣 All Somalis now Abgaal were freed by Xawaadle that waceysle gaabow still waits XL to liberate for him too like they liberated for Harti😎

Middle shabelle will be the first gobol in central or south Somalia completely free of Al shabaab. Waceysle land in eastern galgaduud and south eastern mudug will be free by March.

Mursade and Duduble are not dacaad when it comes to this offensive. I remember when people were saying that about us Abgaals when we were getting ready in cadale before capturing C.Gaduud back in October. Now look how far we came since then. Everything north of cadale and mahaday was under AS now only two towns (Adan yabaal and runirgood) are under AS which will both be liberated in the coming days)
Amir i told you this before but you have to know that XL made al Shabaab halafhalaf and liberated your Xuduud. this is Col Abdullahi barre the leader of macawisley and ex badbaado Hiiraan inside Ceeldheere. Finally XL are the first clan to liberate themselves from Al Shabaab forgot about Gaaljecel villages and we liberated middle shabelle and Abgaal too FACTS!!

🤣🤣 All Somalis now Abgaal were freed by Xawaadle that waceysle gaabow still waits XL to liberate for him too like they liberated for Harti😎

You need psychological help for your apparent delusions naaya - go take your meds.

You was liberated by Abgaal soliders in hiiraan, and you think you can come here and do some fake faan.

Taliyaha Guutada 4aad - col. Saneey cabdulle, oversaw the many towns liberated in shabelle dhexe today.

SmartSelect_20221203-184830_Facebook.jpg
SmartSelect_20221203-184850_Facebook.jpg
SmartSelect_20221203-184857_Facebook.jpg

Instead of writing up fake shenanigans, how about you go respond to the below thread naaya.

Amir i told you this before but you have to know that XL made al Shabaab halafhalaf and liberated your Xuduud. this is Col Abdullahi barre the leader of macawisley and ex badbaado Hiiraan inside Ceeldheere. Finally XL are the first clan to liberate themselves from Al Shabaab forgot about Gaaljecel villages and we liberated middle shabelle and Abgaal too FACTS!!
Ceeldhere was officially liberated today and by Abgaal SNA led by saneey cabdulle along with Guulane, Daaru-salaam, Mubaax iyo Xarga-dheere. No XL anywhere to be seen lol you weird guy

Ceeldhere was officially liberated today and by Abgaal SNA led by saneey cabdulle along with Guulane, Daaru-salaam, Mubaax iyo Xarga-dheere. No XL anywhere to be seen lol you weird guy
🤣🤣 so Col Abdullahi barre the former abaanduulaha guutada shanaad Hiiraan who says he is in ceeldheere is lying? in the morning i told you Saneey is driving through Xawaadle buffer zone from Ceelbaraf to ceeldheere. its not worth talking to weak muufo folks like you welcome we freed you 😎

You need psychological help for your apparent delusions naaya - go take your meds.

You was liberated by Abgaal soliders in hiiraan, and you think you can come here and do some fake faan.

Taliyaha Guutada 4aad - col. Saneey cabdulle, oversaw the many towns liberated in shabelle dhexe today.

View attachment 244897View attachment 244898View attachment 244899

Instead of writing up fake shenanigans, how about you go respond to the below thread naaya.

No i enjoy listening to your cabaad when i made you kuwait in 2020 bufferzone from Miirtuugo to Galcad my reply will be this every time 😎

Last edited:
No i enjoy listening to your cabaad when i made you kuwait in 2020😎

You got smoked by a sub sub sub clan of harti abgaal called Buraale muuse in Jalalaqsi and you resorted to ambushing m and hiding for your dear lifes.

Who is the reer Kuwait us or you naaya.
SmartSelect_20221203-191432_Facebook.jpg
SmartSelect_20221203-191228_Facebook.jpg

Beledweyne unka leh

You got smoked by a sub sub sub clan of harti abgaal called Buraale muuse in Jalalaqsi and you resorted to ambushing m and hiding for your dear lifes.

View attachment 244912View attachment 244913

Beledweyne unka leh
sometimes I call some of my relatives In baadiyo, they talk about how they go to jalalaqsi market as the town is much more closer to them than ceeldhere buraale or ceelbaraf. We have been moving in for the past two decades and this guy wants to deny it

View attachment 244912View attachment 244913

Beledweyne unka leh
you have been under two Hawadle presidents and the third is loading when hardly Guudlaawe is excepted by Hawadle until for the seek of the elections we ignored him so we can have free mps and avoid what happened to reer Gedo. Hassan Sh is our son we made him from the beginning as orphan he was raised by waziir Abdirizaq Family and he also said bad stuff about Abgaal he is wiil abtigiis and is picked by HG not Abgaal that why Bukhaari picks your Banaadir Governor my murusade friend also says he is the first abgaal who can talk he is ever seen because of his Hiiraan education 🤣🤣

and that Farmaajo qawsaar odowaa will be put in the rubbish bin soon. where was your ignorant isbaarist in this visit?
when you were under Waare mercy

ufff is this what you are bragging about? you guys are not human wallahi i believe the capital to be moved to Galkacyo. Xamar your side is ciyaal weero all businessman is the HG majority side because they are middle class. my family sold their house in Dharkeenley abgaal side and moved to HG area high class. yours are tuugo, kufsi, isbaaro xataa mobile ayaa laguu dili ciyaal weero. you have no social fabric.

"Fagax ilaa iyo Balcad kow iyo Toban is baaro ayaa taal.

Balcad kaliya todobo is Baaro ayaa taal.

Afarta kalane Xamar dhexdiisa waaye!

Hadda Ogaada Kow iyo Tobankaas Mid kaliya ayaa Boono lagu jaraa.

#BaraarugBulsho

Last edited:

Bapo

AJ
you have been under two Hawadle presidents and the third is loading when hardly Guudlaawe is excepted by Hawadle until for the seek of the elections we ignored him so we can have free mps and avoid what happened to reer Gedo. Hassan Sh is our son we made him from the beginning as orphan he was raised by waziir Abdirizaq Family and he also said bad stuff about Abgaal he is wiil abtigiis and is picked by HG not Abgaal that why Bukhaari picks your Banaadir Governor my murusade friend also says he is the first abgaal who can talk he is ever seen because of his Hiiraan education 🤣🤣

and that Farmaajo qawsaar odowaa will be put in the rubbish bin soon. where was your ignorant isbaarist in this visit?
when you were under Waare mercy

ufff is this what you are bragging about? you guys are not human wallahi i believe the capital to be moved to Galkacyo. Xamar your side is ciyaal weero all businessman is the HG majority side because they are middle class. my family sold their house in Dharkeenley abgaal side and moved to HG area high class. yours are tuugo, kufsi, isbaaro xataa mobile ayaa laguu dili ciyaal weero. you have no social fabric.

#BaraarugBulsho
Are you acting like Madiina, Wadajir whatever you want to call it where a lot of Xawaadle live doesn't have ciyaal weero?

HAG no offense but wake me up when 1 district is captured i.e Ceeldheer, Ceelbur, Xarardheere, etc the actual Federal districts.

Wallahi Bi Rabbil Kacba I didn’t know the villages you mention everyday until this nonstop propaganda

HAG no offense but wake me up when 1 district is captured i.e Ceeldheer, Ceelbur, Xarardheere, etc the actual Federal districts.

Wallahi Bi Rabbil Kacba I didn’t know the villages you mention everyday until this nonstop propaganda
Everywhere you mentioned is Galmudug not Hirshabelle you retarded boon. No offensive is happening in GM currently

#BaraarugBulsho

Did you say we've been under two xawaadle presidents? Tell us if either of them even finished their term loool.

Here is the former Xawaale president claiming he got outwitted and abused my farmaajo and was tossed after serving only a single year.

Waare gave many interviews detailing his legendary abuse from Doofar Failmaajo, and Guudlaawe actually had more power than him as Vice President.

Last edited:
Everywhere you mentioned is Galmudug not Hirshabelle you retarded boon. No offensive is happening in GM currently

Lol let’s not kid ourselves all this is framed under some Huttu reawakening theme right? Anyways never mind when is round 2 of Machette-Bowl? :stopit:

Do your research before you start talking out of your arse, mate. Aadan Yabaal became a district long before the Gaal dictatorship came to power, and Ruunirgood became a fully fledged district during the Gaal dictatorship.

Most towns under the last two remaining districts (Aadan Yabaal and Ruunirgood) have already been captured, and within the next few days all the districts that come under Shabelle dhexe will be 100% Shabab-free.

Trending

Latest posts