our forces reached Adan Yabaal

Lol let’s not kid ourselves all this is framed under some Huttu reawakening theme right? Anyways never mind when is round 2 of Machette-Bowl? :stopit:
Right after the Ethiopian orgy party in Gedo that took place today comes to an end

You dislike Hawiye so much so you doubt a war against a terrorist organisation just to see them fail so you can blame HSM for it

Last edited:
Did you say we've been under two xawaadle presidents? Tell us if either of them even finished their term loool.

Here is the former Xawaale president claiming he got outwitted and abused my farmaajo and was tossed after serving only a single year.

Waare gave many interviews detailing his legendary abuse from Doofar Failmaajo, and Guudlaawe actually had more than him as Vice President.
Brainless, Still XL and this will be fixed by Xassan Sh. Sanbaloolshe is his war envoy that why he was with Saleebaan and Sacad fronts and to OG he has been to Kismaayo too he will replace your Isbaarist and you will see Abgaal cabaadin about him like he karbashed Axmed Daaci when he was NISA director. Sanbaloolsh will finish your tuugo

. this Govt is HG and we Hawadle will be the second when we take over Hirshabelle again and remove your squatter Guudlawe.
its like the king is dead long live the king

Brainless, Still XL and this will be fixed by Xassan Sh. Sanbaloolshe is his war envoy that why he was with Saleebaan and Sacad fronts and to OG he has been to Kismaayo too he will replace your Isbaarist and you will see Abgaal cabaadin about him like he karbashed Axmed Daaci when he was NISA director. Sanbaloolsh will finish your tuugo

. this Govt is HG and we Hawadle will be the second when we take over Hirshabelle again and remove your squatter Guudlawe.
its like the king is dead long live the king

Keep dreaming, Guudlaawe legit has the Hirshabelle parliament under his full control; I can say wallahi if he chooses to go for a second term, there is nothing standing in his way. HSM will not risk making an enemy out of harti abgaal brethren for your small clan's sake.

Keep dreaming, Guudlaawe legit has the Hirshabelle parliament under his full control; I can say wallahi if he chooses to go for a second term, there is nothing standing in his way. HSM will not risk making an enemy out of harti abgaal brethren for your small clan's sake.
🤣 Hassan Sheikh suggested Abdirizaq Omar to our Ugaas who backed Sanbaloolshe because Abdirizaq is seen as his man we want to someone who can represent the clan more and this parliament will be dissolved after the war it's number will be reduced to 70 members or will be added more 18 split(women quota between Hawadle and Abgaal equally" this is our idea. Qoono will get this qandaraas. the liberation of Middle Shabelle will turn a curse on you. one of the reasons Sanbaloolshe is responsible for this war is to get rid of the gareens after that. we will start our campaign right after the war as far as next summer you gonna regret this war as squatter and isbarist Guudlaawe will be placed in the rubbish bin. Warsangali will lose the vice president too it will be given to Agoonyar perhaps 30 jir he will be used against Sh Sharif. im glad that we will see the end of Warsangali in Jowhar! im a close close associate of UPD i get informed by them every policy.

Bapo

AJ
Abgaals go to the Hawadle side for muqaayado because your's are not safe. we have strong dhaqan all the kids are well raised.
Which Xawaadle side? If you are talking about Siliga which is Xawaadle majority, it is a shithole. Jiingad, no built streets.

🤣 Hassan Sheikh suggested Abdirizaq Omar to our Ugaas who backed Sanbaloolshe because Abdirizaq is seen as his man we want to someone who can represent the clan more and this parliament will be dissolved after the war it's number will be reduced to 70 members or will be added more 18 split(women quota between Hawadle and Abgaal equally" this is our idea. Qoono will get this qandaraas. the liberation of Middle Shabelle will turn a curse on you. one of the reasons Sanbaloolshe is responsible for this war is to get rid of the gareens after that. we will start our campaign right after the war as far as next summer you gonna regret this war as squatter and isbarist Guudlaawe will be placed in the rubbish bin. Warsangali will lose the vice president too it will be given to Agoonyar perhaps 30 jir he will be used against Sh Sharif. im glad that we will see the end of Warsangali in Jowhar! im a close close associate of UPD i get informed by them every policy.

Kl story, but as usual, we will see how this all plays out. 30 Jir clearly prioritises business over politics; also, Agoonyar will only think of going for the presidency, not the VP position. Realistically prepare yourself for Guudlaawe's second term in 2024.

Which Xawaadle side? If you are talking about Siliga which is Xawaadle majority, it is a shithole. Jiingad, no built streets.
our border is laamiga ex jaale siyaad your side is a hell also dharkeenley speaks af maay and is a hell. we have border with HG jidka korantada kor ilaa hodan very good side.
escapegoating Isbaarist Guudlawe after the war

Bapo

AJ
our border is laamiga ex jaale siyaad your side is a hell also dharkeenley speaks af maay and is a hell. we have border with HG jidka korantada kor ilaa hodan very good side.
escapegoating Isbaarist Guudlawe after the war
Ileen ninkaan xaafado kala qeybinooya

Ileen ninkaan xaafado kala qeybinooya
wallahi billahi Abgaal are moving to ourside for safety. jiingadaha siliga is a new area people who come from hiiraan settle there but its not about the buildlings its about the people. no abgaal can go out after the sunset in Kaaraan and wadajir so they keep moving to ourside as far as ex buuliqaran aka dir area in dharkenley.

Bapo

AJ
wallahi billahi Abgaal are moving to ourside for safety. jiingadaha siliga is a new area people who come from hiiraan settle there but its not about the buildlings its about the people. no abgaal can go out after the sunset in Kaaraan and wadajir so they keep moving to ourside as far as ex buuliqaran aka dir area.
You think they'd sell their family houses and buy a house in an area full of wecelo oo aabahood yaqaanin?

Bapo

AJ
you are not even human keep away from us 🤣
i will post videos of Abgaal living in a hell
Xaa nahay marka? Xamar waa magalo Abgaal. Go back to Beledweyne. Anyway, Sahal you are too old for FKD, go get married. Maybe sit in the odayaal shop and do live FKD.

Xaa nahay marka? Xamar waa magalo Abgaal. Go back to Beledweyne. Anyway, Sahal you are too old for FKD, go get married. Maybe sit in the odayaal shop and do live FKD.
I have 3 kids one daughter and two boys i will raise them away from you in a HG estate not even in Jiiro miskiin wich has many of jufo 😂

Bapo

AJ
I have 3 kids one daughter and two boys i will raise them away from you in a HG estate not even in Jiiro miskiin wich has many of jufo 😂
Yaah you got children? You should be raising them, not doing FKD with a bunch of 18 year olds. I don’t blame you, we always marry your women. Naagtada qabiilkee ay ka soo jeeda?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yaah you got children? You should be raising them, not doing FKD with a bunch of 18 year olds. I don’t blame you, we always marry your women. Naagtada qabiilkee ay ka soo jeeda?
This is going too far, have some shame.

Bapo

AJ
This is going too far, have some shame.
He always used to post some naag qabiil shit on somnet, hence why I am wondering. Also, I’m only telling the truth. He should not be on FKD at his age, he should be focusing on his children.

wallahi billahi Abgaal are moving to ourside for safety. jiingadaha siliga is a new area people who come from hiiraan settle there but its not about the buildlings its about the people. no abgaal can go out after the sunset in Kaaraan and wadajir so they keep moving to ourside as far as ex buuliqaran aka dir area in dharkenley.
The whole area around medina hospital and Somali national university is dirty. You and eelay focks have made the place dirty and disgusting. It’s like Mumbai slums

ok i feel im too qawaar for this site i will go back to somnet i will leave you alone i get well with Abkow in there im cool with wacbuudhan 😂

my wife is hawadle.

Trending