Our Community, Culture, and Dhaqan is Messed UP!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
A year or two ago a somali boy was beat up in his back yard and that night he died after suffering trauma was it an aneurysm or seizure but somalis tried to hid it as “he passed away in his sleep”, their white neighbor saw the whole thing happen and wanted the police to know the truth so they could arrest the perpetrator but somali community refused. Police in MN never take somali cases seriously because they don’t want gangs to come after them or shame another family. They have a special unit with somali officers and investigators to try to get somalis to tell the truth. Wallahi when I remember how shameful our community is I feel like crying. Idk why we are so prideful when we are the shittest community. We would rather send a rapist back home then let a teenage girl get justice. We would rather take money then let a deceased victim get justice. I don’t think we even have a word for justice in somali and if we do it’s a word that doesn’t belong in our language. I want to better my people but they aren’t fixable.

When Somalis insult other groups of people it confuses me! Why?! How?! We’re hardly any better than the AA community in my opinion, even with deen we are not much better. Imagine if we didn’t have islam? It would probably be a jungle community.Right now it’s a zoo community.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
A year or two ago a somali boy was beat up in his back yard and that night he died after suffering trauma was it an aneurysm or seizure but somalis tried to hid it as “he passed away in his sleep”, their white neighbor saw the whole thing happen and wanted the police to know the truth so they could arrest the perpetrator but somali community refused. Police in MN never take somali cases seriously because they don’t want gangs to come after them or shame another family. They have a special unit with somali officers and investigators to try to get somalis to tell the truth. Wallahi when I remember how shameful our community is I feel like crying. Idk why we are so prideful when we are the shittest community. We would rather send a rapist back home then let a teenage girl get justice. We would rather take money then let a deceased victim get justice. I don’t think we even have a word for justice in somali and if we do it’s a word that doesn’t belong in our language. I want to better my people but they aren’t fixable.

When Somalis insult other groups of people it confuses me! Why?! How?! We’re hardly any better than the AA community in my opinion, even with deen we are not much better. Imagine if we didn’t have islam? It would probably be a jungle community.Right now it’s a zoo community.
@4head has a theory for this

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why y’all laughing I’m being serious. If I die an innocent death tomorrow and I’m killed by these scrawny hoodlum faraxs the chances of me getting justice is 0.00001%. How many somaki girls, youbg hijabis, are being trafficked? Literally kidnapped while going on a walk.
like seriously, I’m not even from the ghetto and I’m scared. There was a driveby shooting ib my neighborhood a few years back. I live in an upper middle class neighborhood not the projects.
Nearly all somali dudes in my area don’t take school seriously. They be lazy in school then play some drill ghetto rap music and comb their hair with their fingers then post the same ugly ass faces on Snapchat, they’re all so redundant.

USA& canada Somalis are finished tbh uk getting their also .

Simple we need to fix Somalia & stop leaving Somalia.
it'll never change refugees always start from the lowest points & worst neighborhoods ,its hard raising your kids in that environment

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head has a theory for this

I have an uncle who suffered from maniac depression and paranoa,
the local Lamagoodles thought he was possessed by a jinn (female jinn).

Many ostracized him and tried to call sheicks on him.
Luckily, he got help from my parents and now he's still working, with a better salary than most uneducated Somalis back home.

I have personally seen the same ignorant culture from Muslim Maghrebis who always defend their kinds, even when they wronged someone. WHen it comes to mental health issues, they are as uneducated as average Somalis.

Africans are doomed.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Finally someone understands well Hibongo !

Reject ignorance,
embrace wisdom.

giphy.gif

Alhamdulilah I live in a small tuulo far away from somalis. The closest somali community to me is 2 he drive I only go there to get my bariis iyo hilib ari :ohhhdamn:

OP get your shmoney up and move far away from the trouble making somalis.

Another calacaal thread.

Speak for your own community and stop trying to paint all Somalis with the same brush just because you're surrounded by losers.

I live in a city with a sizeable and thriving Somali community with none of the degeneracy that you described.

I have grown up around Somalis and my experience has been positive with hardworking Somali parents and high university attendance for both girls and boys being common.

Just like other groups, Somalis can come from different socioeconomic backgrounds. If you live in an area dominated by low class individuals, MOVE.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Another calacaal thread.

Speak for your own community and stop trying to paint all Somalis with the same brush just because you're surrounded by losers.

I live in a city with a sizeable and thriving Somali community with none of the degeneracy that you described.

I have grown up around Somalis and my experience has been positive with hardworking Somali parents and high university attendance for both girls and boys being common.

Just like other groups, Somalis can come from different socioeconomic backgrounds. If you live in an area dominated by low class individuals, MOVE.
Please ma’am this degeneracy is common in NA/UK/Scandinavian Somali communities. Somalis have a low education rate, sure it’s increasing, but it’s still low. What I stated is the reality of Minnesota Somali Community, they also thrive in buisness and women thrive in education, but this degeneracy is highly prevelant. Sometimes the negative does overweigh the positive.
You have an annoying mindset that isn’t good for the majority of communities, saying it’s “calaacal” and not wanting to face the reality of most somali communities in the west ain’t gonna happen here you can do that on another thread.

Sis out here acting like Somalis don’t suffer from high crime and low education. Keep living in your dreamy community and never step foot into the reality of diaspora western somali communities, you’ll be mad disappointed.
:childplease:

Trending