Our Community, Culture, and Dhaqan is Messed UP!

The Selfhaters United On This One Just Because Y'all Tol Are Messed Up Doesn't Reflect The Wider Somali Community The Rest Of Us Is Good

#ValleyBreed
giphy.gif

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Why y’all laughing I’m being serious. If I die an innocent death tomorrow and I’m killed by these scrawny hoodlum faraxs the chances of me getting justice is 0.00001%. How many somaki girls, youbg hijabis, are being trafficked? Literally kidnapped while going on a walk.
like seriously, I’m not even from the ghetto and I’m scared. There was a driveby shooting ib my neighborhood a few years back. I live in an upper middle class neighborhood not the projects.
Nearly all somali dudes in my area don’t take school seriously. They be lazy in school then play some drill ghetto rap music and comb their hair with their fingers then post the same ugly ass faces on Snapchat, they’re all so redundant.

Wow that's crazy. I live in the projects and I don't feel unsafe most days, probably because I grew up with all the hoodlums lol but I can definitely say in my neck of the woods it's not the locals that are the worst it's definitely you suburbans. It's kids that grew up not having to struggle and can maintain without working hard so they have no drive to go any farther. Plus they wanna prove they are "hard" because they are afraid of being whitewashed.

Trending