Our Community, Culture, and Dhaqan is Messed UP!

Please ma’am this degeneracy is common in NA/UK/Scandinavian Somali communities. Somalis have a low education rate, sure it’s increasing, but it’s still low. What I stated is the reality of Minnesota Somali Community, they also thrive in buisness and women thrive in education, but this degeneracy is highly prevelant. Sometimes the negative does overweigh the positive.
You have an annoying mindset that isn’t good for the majority of communities, saying it’s “calaacal” and not wanting to face the reality of most somali communities in the west you can do that on another thread.

Sis out here acting like Somalis don’t suffer from high crime and low education. Keep living in your dreamy community and never step foot into the reality of diaspora western somali communities, you’ll be mad disappointed.
:childplease:

Sheeko.

Degeneracy is NOT prevalent among the Somali diaspora in the West.Somalis across the diaspora are for the most part hard working and still hold on to the deen.

Somalis don't engage in organised crime, human trafficking, prostitution as a community unlike some other groups where its a whole family operation.

Low level hoodrats in Minnosota don't represent us all.

In the UK, Somalis are attending university at a record level and as someone who works in recruitment, I am seeing more and more professional Somalis of both genders. The NHS too is seeing an influx of Somalis in different fields.

The President of the main UK Student Union was a Somali recently and there are other Somalis who hold/held other senior positions in student bodies across the UK.

Home ownership among UK Somalis is also going up. There are other many success stories of Somalis across the diaspora.

As for your point about rape suspects fleeing to Somalia, that's not a Somali thing. Many criminals try to escape justice, often with the help of their families.In the UK, those who carry out "honour" killings often try to flee to their home countries.

You seem to be suffering from a severe case of self loathing and my advice would be to get out of your current environment rather than projecting the shortcomings of your local community onto the wider Somali diaspora.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don’t think you know what a real ghetto is walal. You gotta be on crack to think that city is bad. Go to east St. Paul or north Minneapolis somalis there are in trenches.

Ask Rasheed he ran away from St. Paul:mjlaugh:

yo @Rasheedosman619 she calls this city ghetto .
:icon e biggrin:
I said it’s getting ghettoer not that its ghetto, there’s two primary hood like areas in EP that didn’t exist 10-15 years ago.
EP High Schools school ranking even went down a few notches.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sheeko.

Degeneracy is NOT prevalent among the Somali diaspora in the West.Somalis across the diaspora are for the most part hard working and still hold on to the deen.

Somalis don't engage in organised crime, human trafficking, prostitution as a community unlike some other groups where its a whole family operation.

Low level hoodrats in Minnosota don't represent us all.

In the UK, Somalis are attending university at a record level and as someone who works in recruitment, I am seeing more and more professional Somalis of both genders. The NHS too is seeing an influx of Somalis in different fields.

The President of the main UK Student Union was a Somali recently and there are other Somalis who hold/held other senior positions in student bodies across the UK.

Home ownership among UK Somalis is also going up. There are other many success stories of Somalis across the diaspora.

As for your point about rape suspects fleeing to Somalia, that's not a Somali thing. Many criminals try to escape justice, often with the help of their families.In the UK, those who carry out "honour" killings often try to flee to their home countries.

You seem to be suffering from a severe case of self loathing and my advice would be to get out of your current environment rather than projecting the shortcomings of your local community onto the wider Somali diaspora.
Lol, I’m not gonna go back and forth all day. We can agree to disagree.
:mjpls:

I don’t think you know what a real ghetto is walal. You gotta be on crack to think that city is bad. Go to east St. Paul or north Minneapolis somalis there are in trenches.

Ask Rasheed he ran away from St. Paul:mjlaugh:

yo @Rasheedosman619 she calls this city ghetto .
:icon e biggrin:
I never lived in St. Paul lol although I used to hang around frogtown alot because my cuzzo lived there, I lived in south Minneapolis & north Minneapolis in the trenches I use to see a lot of wild shit from shootouts, robberies, carjackings, drug deals etc

Eden prairie is not ghetto:chrisfreshhah::heh::drakelaugh::silanyolaugh::mjlaugh: He’s tweaking that’s the type of place where caadans call the police on you for no reason, EP is the burbs lol.

Minneapolis & St. Paul are the only cities with real hoods in Minnesota & maybe some section 8 apartments around Brooklyn park/Brooklyn center.

Everyday I see somalis excel in life, get a great and overall live a decent life. On the other hand I see people live a degenerate life full of crime or engaging in other haram activities while working dead end low skill jobs. Its mad.

While I would not be as alarmist as you, I share a few sentiments with you. Only way to go forward as a community is to focus on good and disregard the trash. Help only those who want to be helped.

I never lived in St. Paul lol although I used to hang around frogtown alot because my cuzzo lived there, I lived in south Minneapolis & north Minneapolis in the trenches I use to see a lot of wild shit from shootouts, robberies, carjackings, drug deals etc

Eden prairie is not ghetto:chrisfreshhah::heh::drakelaugh::silanyolaugh::mjlaugh: He’s tweaking that’s the type of place where caadans call the police on you for no reason, EP is the burbs lol.

Minneapolis & St. Paul are the only cities with real hoods in Minnesota & maybe some section 8 apartments around Brooklyn park/Brooklyn center.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Facts :drakelaugh: Wallahi I know which one your talking about the one right next to the freeway.

I’ve been there multiple times.
I remember one time I seen this one mathow teenager with a adidas duffel bag & he filled it up with food & stole in front of me & just casually walked out with like $100’s of dollars worth of groceries lol. That place is ghetto everybody from north Minneapolis goes there to shop lol.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Another calacaal thread.

Speak for your own community and stop trying to paint all Somalis with the same brush just because you're surrounded by losers.

I live in a city with a sizeable and thriving Somali community with none of the degeneracy that you described.

I have grown up around Somalis and my experience has been positive with hardworking Somali parents and high university attendance for both girls and boys being common.

Just like other groups, Somalis can come from different socioeconomic backgrounds. If you live in an area dominated by low class individuals, MOVE.

Please ma’am this degeneracy is common in NA/UK/Scandinavian Somali communities. Somalis have a low education rate, sure it’s increasing, but it’s still low. What I stated is the reality of Minnesota Somali Community, they also thrive in buisness and women thrive in education, but this degeneracy is highly prevelant. Sometimes the negative does overweigh the positive.
You have an annoying mindset that isn’t good for the majority of communities, saying it’s “calaacal” and not wanting to face the reality of most somali communities in the west ain’t gonna happen here you can do that on another thread.

Sis out here acting like Somalis don’t suffer from high crime and low education. Keep living in your dreamy community and never step foot into the reality of diaspora western somali communities, you’ll be mad disappointed.

Only way to fix this is by killing all low value Somali man and keep only the best. The best will each marry 4 woman so we can replenish our number. Eugenic as f, but only way to guarantee our future 🙏

There’s a reason that the most successful somalis live away from other somalis or in small communities of middle class hard working somalis. Surrounding yourself with ghetto somalis is a recipe for disaster

Where I live most of the somalis live in ghetto ass crime ridden neighbourhoods full of government housing. Alx my parents had the intelligence to get us out of there ASAP and we’ve been thriving

When Somalis insult other groups of people it confuses me! Why?! How?! We’re hardly any better than the AA community in my opinion, even with deen we are not much better. Imagine if we didn’t have islam? It would probably be a jungle community.Right now it’s a zoo community.
Don't diss pre-Islamic Somalis please, they did just fine. Certainly better than the suicide bombers of today

Facts :drakelaugh: Wallahi I know which one your talking about the one right next to the freeway.

I’ve been there multiple times.
I remember one time I seen this one mathow teenager with a adidas duffel bag & he filled it up with food & stole in front of me & just casually walked out with like $100’s of dollars worth of groceries lol. That place is ghetto everybody from north Minneapolis goes there to shop lol.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A year or two ago a somali boy was beat up in his back yard and that night he died after suffering trauma was it an aneurysm or seizure but somalis tried to hid it as “he passed away in his sleep”, their white neighbor saw the whole thing happen and wanted the police to know the truth so they could arrest the perpetrator but somali community refused. Police in MN never take somali cases seriously because they don’t want gangs to come after them or shame another family. They have a special unit with somali officers and investigators to try to get somalis to tell the truth. Wallahi when I remember how shameful our community is I feel like crying. Idk why we are so prideful when we are the shittest community. We would rather send a rapist back home then let a teenage girl get justice. We would rather take money then let a deceased victim get justice. I don’t think we even have a word for justice in somali and if we do it’s a word that doesn’t belong in our language. I want to better my people but they aren’t fixable.

When Somalis insult other groups of people it confuses me! Why?! How?! We’re hardly any better than the AA community in my opinion, even with deen we are not much better. Imagine if we didn’t have islam? It would probably be a jungle community.Right now it’s a zoo community.

1628413244298.png

You have an annoying mindset that isn’t good for the majority of communities, saying it’s “calaacal” and not wanting to face the reality of most somali communities in the west ain’t gonna happen here you can do that on another thread.

But its the truth, its not like the whole community is gangbanging😂 focus on those that do, and get them some help🙏🏾

Trending