Ottawakkk malis blowin up

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Most rappers :umwhat:
Braindead UK fukkers their population is triple Toronto and is 8x Ottawa and they are bragging about how these ymn fukkers hit 8M on a video multiply Mo-Gs track by 3x and its at 13.5M if the population was as high.

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Nigga you have 2 RAPPERS doing good numbers we have multiple rappers hitting millys bro you can't compare it. The rap game runs thru toronto rn and london has 9M people compared to Toronto having 3M if you do the math then all these rappers doing 2-5M are more impressive than anything alz or 38 has done also Ottawack has a population of 1M so its impressive if they even hit 150k+
UK malis hit millis in weeks sxb. 7side,Richi,Babymane,Alz & 38,Mastermind they all get more views right now than the Canadians. No need for excuses youre just not on our level

French,Archee,Sluggz are a group its like counting Alz & 38 as 2.Without French they've never hit a mill. Sizzlac is dead(aun) ,Mo-G/Puffy are washed
Cp and slugz are better tho:drakewtf: Mo-g and Puffy paved the way for every mali nigga in the rap game tbh.
Anyways mali or not idk any uk artist makin noise besides kitchen kings dude. Canadians are on top of every charts.:mjswag:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Screenshot_20200419-181303_Instagram.jpg

4/10 tracks on the hot 100 in AMERICA are Canadians I only see 1 preppy cadaan UK fukker LOOOL TEARS :russ:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
UK malis hit millis in weeks sxb. 7side,Richi,Babymane,Alz & 38,Mastermind they all get more views right now than the Canadians. No need for excuses youre just not on our level
Ur fucking braindead londons population is TRIPLE Torontos and you barely managed to get more views than the average toronto track on one song :russ:

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Cp and slugz are better tho:drakewtf: Mo-g and Puffy paved the way for every mali nigga in the rap game tbh.
Anyways mali or not idk any uk artist makin noise besides kitchen kings dude. Canadians are on top of every charts.:mjswag:
Canadian/Toronto rap doesnt have a sound like the Canadian R&B wave(which every post 2010s R&b artist is on now). Drake/Tory blew off being American. 2009 Drake was from the south

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Canadian/Toronto rap doesnt have a sound like the Canadian R&B wave(which every post 2010s R&b artist is on now). Drake/Tory blew off being American. 2009 Drake was from the south
Skip to 0:40 drake been shouting toronto out
"BuH bUh BUh lONdoN iS tWiPLe tORoNtOs poPuWAshOn dAS wHy wE hAF nO VyEwS"
View attachment 108737
Mo-G did more views than any UK mali rapper foh im not arguing with retards

why would hood rap and r&b songs have the same sound :drakewtf: . Chris Brown doesnt sound like Chief keef to me.
You even said it canadian r&b wave thats our sound nothin to do with americans

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
why would hood rap and r&b songs have the same sound :drakewtf: . Chris Brown doesnt sound like Chief keef to me.
You even said it canadian r&b wave thats our sound nothin to do with americans
These nigas are stupid tell me these songs don't have a unique sound

Real toronto classics walalo especially ibiza:ohhhdamn: and I got cousins in London that be bumping northside benji heavy. Ion kno why these niggas cappin like theyre not our biggest fans:sass2:
Northsidebenji doesn’t even rep Canada no more lmao that nigga found asylum in London, the only reason niggas over here listen to him is because his song was on Grm daily and he got co-signed by nines
View attachment 108733

4/10 tracks on the hot 100 in AMERICA are Canadians I only see 1 preppy cadaan UK fukker LOOOL TEARS :russ:
The Uk has its own music scene with its own viewers, you guys don’t even get respected by your American counterparts whenever Canada gets mentioned in any sort of way under American rap pages/songs:chrisfreshhah:
Even America begs off the Uk now, Pop Smoke even said he was inspired by Uk music.

London is the only place outside Canada that actually acknowledges Canadian music and shows you niggas love, you guys should be grateful for that

Latest posts