Ottawakkk malis blowin up

Canadian niggas are struggling for views. A milli is a once in a blue moon mucjiso for them. For UK niggas its lightwork

What are you even talking about. You UK goofs get a couple hits and start talking out your necks.

We've been hitting millys. All of these videos are hit a milly or more

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I used to bump that nigga mario grinds walle niggas sick in the head flexing habbads on camera I think hes from the east

@Factz put me on that twotime yute a while back hes fire ngl but I couldn't tell you if hes bout it or not fam

Couple more million hit songs for you, incase you haven't seen enough

And theres way more more hits that are in the hundred thousands but we are only talking millions here

Couple more million hit songs for you, incase you haven't seen enough

And theres way more more hits that are in the hundred thousands but we are only talking millions here
real nigga came with the receipts:denzelnigga:
Uk best rappers are Chunkz and Ymk mali:hemad:

I used to bump that nigga mario grinds walle niggas sick in the head flexing habbads on camera I think hes from the east

@Factz put me on that twotime yute a while back hes fire ngl but I couldn't tell you if hes bout it or not fam
Yeah mario a sav forsure but I fk more with crizzy

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
10 M views? bro stop lying. The old video was barely at 3 M. They deleted it coz they didnt want to give their dead friend dambi. Waaaay before the Drake situation
Ur tapped in the head akademiks was shouting his shit out everyday and it blew up to 10M and then drake sent his goons so he deleted it everyone in tdot knows that. If he left it he'd be at 14M no london mali would ever touch those numbers

Sixiroole10

Suldaanka Reer Bicidyahan
Ur tapped in the head akademiks was shouting his shit out everyday and it blew up to 10M and then drake sent his goons so he deleted it everyone in tdot knows that. If he left it he'd be at 14M no london mali would ever touch those numbers
Warya stop lying. I'll link you to an article with Mo-G himself that says it got just over 100,000 views so stop caping

10 M views? bro stop lying. The old video was barely at 3 M. They deleted it coz they didnt want to give their dead friend dambi. Waaaay before the Drake situation

before 38 and Alz came out banging, the only guy you had that could touch a million was GeeYou.

Toronto waryas been hitting millions.

Top5
Mo-G
Slugz
Archee
French
Puffy'Lz
Sizzlac

all these guys have hit a million.

All your UK hits are within the past year and a bit. you guys are new to this, don't start acting like were your sons

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
French,Archee,Sluggz are a group its like counting Alz & 38 as 2.Without French they've never hit a mill. Sizzlac is dead(aun) ,Mo-G/Puffy are washed
Nigga you have 2 RAPPERS doing good numbers we have multiple rappers hitting millys bro you can't compare it. The rap game runs thru toronto rn and london has 9M people compared to Toronto having 3M if you do the math then all these rappers doing 2-5M are more impressive than anything alz or 38 has done also Ottawack has a population of 1M so its impressive if they even hit 150k+

Latest posts