Ottawa Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, been a minute.

Looking to move to Ottawa...if there are any members who have a good idea of rent and neighborhoods...I use to love the vibe of being close to DT Toronto but I want somewhere quiet and green now. :) And areas that aren't $1,500 for 2 bedrooms while nothing included.

For example, a cousin told me Napean was on the affordable side but 2 bedrooms I've seen aren't under 1k. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S There are no areas on this forum that are more appropriate for this topic lol

Hey guys, been a minute.

Looking to move to Ottawa...if there are any members who have a good idea of rent and neighborhoods...I use to love the vibe of being close to DT Toronto but I want somewhere quiet and green now. :) And areas that aren't $1,500 for 2 bedrooms while nothing included.

For example, a cousin told me Napean was on the affordable side but 2 bedrooms I've seen aren't under 1k. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S There are no areas on this forum that are more appropriate for this topic lol
You got priced out. Sucks. Good luck

It depends what you want.

Do you want a quiet neighbourhood far from shopping centres etc. ?

Or do you want to live near a masjid ?

Near Carleton or OttawaU?

It really depends, Bayshore,Nepean, Stlaurent and Orleans are all solid choices. Btw if you want affordable housing you are gonna need a roommate or two to split the costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending