Other horrible rape crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether they're the same victim or not, you went from victim believing to victim blaming in the span of a month. The only thing that has changed in that month is the face of the government in Mogadishu. Either you always support rape victims or you're a shameless opportunist who only cares to use incidents like this to further your political agenda. Clearly you're the latter.

No the only thing that changed is the medical report which said that there is not any rape. I believed that him first because there was not any medical reports and I trust his word but right now there is medical reports. However they are not the same man.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
No the only thing that changed is the medical report which said that there is not any rape. I believed that him first because there was not any medical reports and I trust his word but right now there is medical reports. However they are not the same man.

You act like a medical report in SOMALIA of all places is equivalent to the word of God.You know damn well if Hassan Sheikh was the President and this shit was pulled, you would continue to believe the victim. You act as if the authorities that are known to sweep this stuff under the rug will suddently become God fearing people. Stop lying to yourself woman.

You act like a medical report in SOMALIA of all places is equivalent to the word of God.You know damn well if Hassan Sheikh was the President and this shit was pulled, you would continue to believe the victim. You act as if the authorities that are known to sweep this stuff under the rug will suddently become God fearing people. Stop lying to yourself woman.

You are trying too hard, the man is lying here. About the authorities "sweeping ", why did not the government sweep the previous cases under rug like this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.