Other horrible rape crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
this time man and his wife were both gang raped by criminals who belong to major tribe. My advice banned the alcohol, khaat and illegal drugs are in Somalia. Something else the government must ban the sites on internet. Also, The problem is the parents are absent from their kids 'life. The dad is at work mornings and at khaat cafes in evenings and he doesn't know anything about his family. Mum is at market whole day selling (vegetable, grocery, breads). The elder sister (12 to up) is responsible of housework and babysitting her siblings. The youth are left in country without supervision. The country lakes public libraries, sports clubs and filled with cheap drugs, and movies and alcohol from our neighboring countries.

That's true, my dad was telling me about how back home all the kids are like street kids even the ones that have parents. Kids as young as 6 are allowed to roam the streets all day. They're growing up with no moral compass and get exposed to all kinds of evil.

this time man and his wife were both gang raped by criminals who belong to major tribe. My advice banned the alcohol, khaat and illegal drugs are in Somalia. Something else the government must ban the sites on internet. Also, The problem is the parents are absent from their kids 'life. The dad is at work mornings and at khaat cafes in evenings and he doesn't know anything about his family. Mum is at market whole day selling (vegetable, grocery, breads). The elder sister (12 to up) is responsible of housework and babysitting her siblings. The youth are left in country without supervision. The country lakes public libraries, sports clubs and filled with cheap drugs, and movies and alcohol from our neighboring countries.

Who rapes you and your wife? I guess we don't have look under the bed for monsters anymore :mjkkk:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont think banning alcohol and gonna stop people from raping what they need to do is punish people correctly and no Money or clan elder may interfere

If I was in charge I would arrest the rapists than I would arrest their families aswell

Than I would set a time and place for the public execution and I would place the arrested families at the front And I would tell them You have failed raising your kid

Than I would burn the rapist and that would send a message

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I dont think banning alcohol and gonna stop people from raping what they need to do is punish people correctly and no Money or clan elder may interfere

If I was in charge I would arrest the rapists than I would arrest their families aswell

Than I would set a time and place for the public execution and I would place the arrested families at the front And I would tell them You have failed raising your kid

Than I would burn the rapist and that would send a message
:jcoleno::jcoleno::lawd::lawd::williamswtf::williamswtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.