Other horrible rape crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro i know rape is bad an all but death shouldn't be a consequence for that act even the west recognizes that.

I would not use the west's legal system as an example to follow. Its continuously evolving and not perfect, for example, if a husband found his wife cheating and murdered her than it would be classified as a "crime of passion" and he would only be given the maximum charge of manslaughter. Whereas in Sharia, it would be classified as murder and the husband would be given the punishment of death.

"A court in the UK dropped murder charges and instead only filed manslaughter for the murder of Paul Wilkins and Kay Morton after Kay's boyfriend William Cranston killed them in his fury.[37] "Loss of control" in the murder of unfaithful women by their male partners was considered acceptable as a reason to kill by Lord Chief Justice Lord Judge of England, the murder of the wife of Jon Clinton by Jon was examined by Lord Judge who ordered a retrial, overturning the original life sentence and allowing the infidelity of his wife to be entered as evidence"

I prefer the Sharia, its a lot more just.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I would not use the west's legal system as an example to follow. Its continuously evolving and not perfect, for example, if a husband found his wife cheating and murdered her than it would be classified as a "crime of passion" and he would only be given the maximum charge of manslaughter. Whereas in Sharia, it would be classified as murder and the husband would be given the punishment of death.

"A court in the UK dropped murder charges and instead only filed manslaughter for the murder of Paul Wilkins and Kay Morton after Kay's boyfriend William Cranston killed them in his fury.[37] "Loss of control" in the murder of unfaithful women by their male partners was considered acceptable as a reason to kill by Lord Chief Justice Lord Judge of England, the murder of the wife of Jon Clinton by Jon was examined by Lord Judge who ordered a retrial, overturning the original life sentence and allowing the infidelity of his wife to be entered as evidence"

I prefer the Sharia, its a lot more just.
I obviously prefer sharia but i was stating that even the west recognize that execution is not a suitable punishment

I obviously prefer sharia but I was stating that even the west recognize that execution is not a suitable punishment

I understood your point. Some of the users here would devolve into mob justice and there are plenty of examples on the internet on how horribly wrong mob justice can get, (african neck lacing).

You personally don't want to see them executed for their crimes, whereas I see it as preventing future crimes from occurring. Saving young innocent Somali women from the terrible ordeal.

Rapists don't rape once.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I understood your point. Some of the users here would devolve into mob justice and there are plenty of examples on the internet on how horribly wrong mob justice can get, (african neck lacing).

You personally don't want to see them executed for their crimes, whereas I see it as preventing future crimes from occurring. Saving young innocent Somali women from the terrible ordeal.

Rapists don't rape once.
swift execution is humane,however i personally dont see the point of killing them for their crimes,rape is a heinous crime but there are other crimes out there that are more gruesome and heinous and are more befitting for execution.All in all i dont think that anybody should be burned,that is a punishment reserved for the hereafter prescribed by allah for the wrongdoers.I dont wtf @Mercury is on about.
Here is a passage that explains in detail the consequence of rape in islam
https://islamqa.info/en/158282

I was shocked that they rape elderly, little girls and boys and now they added their list to men too. Ive seen a video long time ago and it was about Ugandan police in Uganda kidnap and rape men. Looks like they are learning from them. Sicks fucks.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I dont think banning alcohol and gonna stop people from raping what they need to do is punish people correctly and no Money or clan elder may interfere

If I was in charge I would arrest the rapists than I would arrest their families aswell

Than I would set a time and place for the public execution and I would place the arrested families at the front And I would tell them You have failed raising your kid

Than I would burn the rapist and that would send a message[
/QUOTE]

:whoa: Stannis, let's take a breather here

No proof. :kodaksmiley: Just because all the recent bad news been related to your people now you wanna deflect the issue and somehow relate it to HSM and Hawiye. Worry about yourselves

Yes you are right there is not any proof, but it is weird that somebody will expose himself like in video. I believe the victims.

I dont think banning alcohol and gonna stop people from raping what they need to do is punish people correctly and no Money or clan elder may interfere

If I was in charge I would arrest the rapists than I would arrest their families aswell

Than I would set a time and place for the public execution and I would place the arrested families at the front And I would tell them You have failed raising your kid

Than I would burn the rapist and that would send a message
:dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:

I think it is time to introduce the moral police(vice squad) to our society. Listen if the regular police/government are not doing their job. We should take the matters in our hands. Bring vice squad to our cities, let them clean the streets from drugs, alcohol and khaat.

I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg. Somalia is indeed ruled by dim witted people who have failed to evolve. Something needs to change. Law needs to be amended and tougher punishments imposed.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg. Somalia is indeed ruled by dim witted people who have failed to evolve. Something needs to change. Law needs to be amended and tougher punishments imposed.

Yep its ruled by dimwitted people who want monetary gain than building the country

This was a list of 20 countries that are the most corrupt in Africa and Somalia came out at top

1. Somalia (CPI score: 8)
The Federal Republic of Somalia is located in the horn of Africa. Around 10 million people live in this country. It is the most corrupt nation in the world. There is lack of accountability in receipt and expenditure of public funds. Currently a parliamentary finance committee has been established to oversee all withdrawal transactions from the Central Bank, which is Somalia’s official monetary authority.

If the above-mentioned nations tackle corruption effectively, they will be able to enhance the standard of living of their people significantly.

Source: http://www.richestlifestyle.com/most-corrupt-countries-in-africa/

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yes you are right there is not any proof, but it is weird that somebody will expose himself like in video. I believe the victims.

:francis::francis::francis:

It was all good, just a month ago. From victim supporting to victim blaming all because of qabil, smh.:ohlord:

:francis::francis::francis:

It was all good, just a month ago. From victim supporting to victim blaming all because of qabil, smh.:ohlord:

If you had listened to video you would know that they are not the same crime. The victim in the video is called Mohamed Abdi Farah while the liar in the other thread is called abduallah maalin Aden. My thread is talking about Mann and his wife who were raped and they are both Bantu.

IMG_1692.JPG

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If you had listened to video you would know that they are not the same crime. The victim in the video is called Mohamed Abdi Farah while the liar in the other thread is called abduallah maalin Aden. My thread is talking about Mann and his wife who were raped and they are both Bantu.

View attachment 13442

Whether they're the same victim or not, you went from victim believing to victim blaming in the span of a month. The only thing that has changed in that month is the face of the government in Mogadishu. Either you always support rape victims or you're a shameless opportunist who only cares to use incidents like this to further your political agenda. Clearly you're the latter.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Rapists should get the death penalty especially gang rapists. Otherwise they will spread their vileness.

Status
Not open for further replies.