|Otaku Zone|

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirei

The main character in OPM and the cyborg. The bicycle dude is annoying.

I like Genos too, his abilities are beyond epic. He's also a bit of a cinnamon roll lol.Saitama is overrated, I have friends who compare him to God. I can't take Saitama seriously :hemad:
His head is brighter than my future :mjcry:

A

Amira-chan

I'm enjoying this, keep posting peeps!

Browsing-The-Internet-In-Anime-Girl-Reaction-Gif.gif

K

Kirei

@The-Southerner I highly recommend you to watch season 1 of Psyco-pass and not season 2 because the plot and main character change is shit.

Im a huge fan of English dub voice actors and i love my seiyuus too. So If i were you, I would give it a chance since the dub cast includes some of the best voice actors such as Robert Mcollum (Kougami) and Josh Grelle (Nobuchika) - to name a couple.

I'm familiar with the worthy to watch sinens. My favorite sinens are Gangsta., Black Lagoon, Chobits (it's a bit pervy puberty shit lol), Bood Lad, Elfen Lied, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (currently airing in dub) etc.

I think you're going to love Dimension W!! - it's going to air in 2016:

@The-Southerner I highly recommend you to watch season 1 of Psyco-pass and not season 2 because the plot and main character change is shit.

Im a huge fan of English dub voice actors and i love my seiyuus too. So If i were you, I would give it a chance since the dub cast includes some of the best voice actors such as Robert Mcollum (Kougami) and Josh Grelle (Nobuchika) - to name a couple.

I'm familiar with the worthy to watch sinens. My favorite sinens are Gangsta., Black Lagoon, Chobits (it's a bit pervy puberty shit lol), Bood Lad, Elfen Lied, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (currently airing in dub) etc.

I think you're going to love Dimension W!! - it's going to air in 2016:

Thanks bro, I haven't watched much anime as of late. I'm very picky when it comes to anime but seems like
I found two new good shows to watch:feedme:

K

Kirei

tumblr_inline_ntytpvBWap1txn34j_500.gif

I recommend the following sites for quality Anime streaming and access to thousands of great titles without the nasty pop-ups:
1. Kissanime
2. Animegg
3. GoGoAnime

T

Tokio

I am only kidding fam :ayaanswag:

I saw it on my m8's crunchyroll when I was streaming God Eater Long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts