|Otaku Zone|

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirei

This thread is dedicated to the Otakus and users with mild interests in Anime/Manga. Feel free to discuss your favorite shows or mangas or J-music and list any recommendations for fellow Otakus.

No trolling zone! :ayaanswag:

K

Kirei

I haven't watched anime since 2014. :diddyswag:

Well You're missing out. So many great anime have been released in Summer 2015 and Fall 2015.
For example: Gangsta., One Punch Man, Noragami Aragoto, Prison School, God Eater, Fairy Tail (2014) etc.

Also many more great Anime will be released for Winter 2016 such as Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, Divine Gate and Dimension W etc.

...and season 2 of AOT will be released sometime in 2016 siilaanyolaugh

K

Kirei

I am a professional adult with professions and little time for childish things like that. :tistheseas:

I also have my own professions and other interests besides Anime but I like to watch anime in my spare time for entertainment purposes only. I like to keep an open-mind and explore other forms of entertainment.Otherwise i'll end up becoming a miserable shallow minded adult.
FYI Anime is not "childish" it's for all ages :willsmith:

K

Kirei

@Unionist

Baka? :urgh:
so who are your favorite characters from OPM and AOT?

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Amira-chan

I am a professional adult with professions and little time for childish things like that. :tistheseas:

So? My big brother happens to be a 24 year old petroleum engineer and an entrepreneur but he still watches anime. As for me I'm going to study Nuclear Science and Astrophysics for University next year, and as time go by we both are going to make more money than you but we're still going to watch anime! XD

Hontoni Baka desu yo!

A

Amira-chan

@Unionist so who are your favorite characters from OPM and AOT?

I like Levi in AOT and Fubuki in OPM! XD

tumblr_nhqee8F0Dp1qlgf30o1_500.png

aot05.jpg

A

Amira-chan

Mina bakadesune

The only worthwhile anime this season is OnePunchMan. Still waiting for Attack on Titan.

Since you're a "Unionist" I suggest getting some military strategies from Overlord or Arslan Senki! >w<

K

Kirei

minna!!!! :qri8gs7:
ANYTHING Japanese/Otaku related can be posted here!
Which includes but is not limited to: Anime, Manga, OVAs,OPS,MMVs, Games,AMVs, stage performances, Vocaloids, visual novels, J-Music etc.
obamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts