|Otaku Zone|

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amira-chan

For those who don't know about "Akuma no Riddle", its about female assassins fighting each other hunger games style to have their wish granted by a billionaire.

@Unionist

Baka? :urgh:
so who are your favorite characters from OPM and AOT?
The main character in OPM and the cyborg. The bicycle dude is annoying.

As for AOT, it's been so long that I forgot the other character names. Eren is my favorite and the bald commander looks badass.
Since you're a "Unionist" I suggest getting some military strategies from Overlord or Arslan Senki! >w<
I tried getting into Overlord but the light novel was a turn off. The manga chapters aren't releasing constantly and the anime is too slow.

Arslan Senki looks interesting so I might check it out. Kingdom is a great series for politics and military theme.

A

Amira-chan

I tried getting into Overlord but the light novel was a turn off. The manga chapters aren't releasing constantly and the anime is too slow.

Arslan Senki looks interesting so I might check it out. Kingdom is a great series for politics and military theme.

I just marathoned Overlord yesterday (all 13 eps), its so FREAKING Badass! >u<

History people just fangasm at Arlsan Senki comparing it with Game of Thrones and even Lord of the Rings due to the battles and stuff. As for Kingdom I've heard of it but haven't checked it out.

A

Amira-chan

what about hentai and all that asian weird sounds stuff? am i welcomed in this thread? lmao

GET OUT MOFO
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts