|Otaku Zone 2.0|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, your videos are amazing, keep them up! You've inspired me to learn languages.

I'm currently learning European Portuguese and Turkish. How did you find learning Portuguese? Was it hard? Any tips?

hey bro thanks :)

before learning Portuguese i already knew Spanish and Italian so it was a bit easier to pick up but also a bit hard to speak in Portuguese with out mixing it up with Spanish haha,

wow Turkish i hope it goes well, i like the sound of the language

for me i think the hardest thing in learning languages is staying consistent and having motivation, a lot of the times when i start to learn a language i have crazy motivation and focus for the first 1 or 2 weeks but then after that it dies down and i feel like why am i learning this i rather watch GOT or watch a movie or something else instd of wasting my day learning vocab and watching a bunch of youtube videos in Fr, It, or Sp that i hardly understand lool but in the end its worth it :)

A Tip i would give everyone is pick a language that you like and stay consistent even if its 20min a day try to build it up to 1hr a day and make sure you learn something new each day and always review what you have learned.

Currently reading this one
latest

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Post time skip one piece is trash.
Post time skip one piece anime is trash, especially the Dressrosa arc. Shit dragged on for like 2 years straight.
The manga is crazy right now, some of the best arcs in the series imo. Even the anime has been picking up a lot lately. It was at its worst in like 2015.

Post time skip one piece anime is trash, especially the Dressrosa arc. Shit dragged on for like 2 years straight.
The manga is crazy right now, some of the best arcs in the series imo. Even the anime has been picking up a lot lately. It was at its worst in like 2015.
I dont know man the big mom was pretty trashy too

I want to start reading manga after now watching some anime, it seems quite interesting.

Do you guys know a manga where the main character goes from being relatively weak to being super strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending