|Otaku Zone 2.0|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Any self-respecting man that hasn't watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure isn't a man tbh :yacadiim:
It is proven that men who haven't seen that show have significantly higher estrogen levels :farole:

Any self-respecting man that hasn't watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure isn't a man tbh :yacadiim:
It is proven that men who haven't seen that show have significantly higher estrogen levels :farole:

Haven't gotten around to reading it, but I heard good things about it.

It's just that there's sooo much anime and manga.

You can't watch/read them all.

:kanyeshrug:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Haven't gotten around to reading it, but I heard good things about it.

It's just that there's sooo much anime and manga.

You can't watch/read them all.

:kanyeshrug:
Once you filter out all the qashin massive eyes moe slice of life anime you've got a much smaller collection of things to watch.

Those cutesy qashin shows where it's just girls that look 6 years old with the exact same faces but different hair colours making ridiculous noises at each other and complaining about how nii-san doesn't pay attention to them are the equivalent of white noise.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
That's one of my FAVORITE anime of all times!
Not many women are into series like Jojo :yousmart:
Good job sis :mjhaps:
However, I'm not a fan of harem anime :susp:
Whenever I see those cliches where the protagonist sees a female character naked and she calls him a pervert and slaps him or he falls into their breasts I legit want to kill myself, who tf ever found that shit funny :pacspit:

Merca

Inactive.
What's that about?
"The historical romantic comedy follows 17-year-old high schooler Sagara Yoshiharu who one day time-travels to the Sengoku period, where all the major Samurai lords are cute girls. Yoshiharu meets Oda Nobuna, the female counterpart of Oda Nobunaga, and begins to serve her as a substitute of Kinoshita Tokichiro, who was killed."

"The historical romantic comedy follows 17-year-old high schooler Sagara Yoshiharu who one day time-travels to the Sengoku period, where all the major Samurai lords are cute girls. Yoshiharu meets Oda Nobuna, the female counterpart of Oda Nobunaga, and begins to serve her as a substitute of Kinoshita Tokichiro, who was killed."

Sounds interesting. Kinda reminds me of inuyasha with the time traveling to the medieval period thing

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Currently reading one piece manga and watching the anime. Been caught up for the past two years. Also watching yu yu hakasho at the moment.

Anime I finished:naruto,hunter x hunter, full metal alchemist, one piece, up to date with attack on titans anime, up to date with berserk anime, boku no hero academia, and one punch man.

I stopped watching fairy tail last year so I need to catch up with it. Dbz I just need to watch the majin buu arc

Just lol at you if you have never watched these classics,

1) Basilisk
18818356.gif

2) Paranoia Agent
tumblr_oyu6l8raqe1qzqnxxo1_r1_500.gif

3) Gantz
giphy.gif

4) Elfen Lied
IllusionDolls-image-illusiondolls-36088392-500-284.gif

5) Wolf's Rain
big-4525464be6.gif

6) Hellsing