Osama Bin Laden Fascinating

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN Trust me man. Been there done that. I've experienced it all. I'm not joking lol.

Being poor in the west is a whole different matter to being poor in a poor country. Now that's a true and requires a whole different approach as hunger is the norm not un-normal, so it will create different conditioning on people is what I would expect anyways.

Since I haven't been being poor in a poor country, I can't really comment but I know it would be a whole different beast though, your days would be very hard as money is tight all around, it's not like the west where there is money everywhere, the actual money isn't there in poor societies and to still survive and eat and live NOW DAMNNNNNNNNN THATS SHREWD. I'd hire one of those people in my team and teach him to take how he thinks on survival skills and re-apply into work skills.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just imagine being poor in India? that would be a hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, It's actually better in Africa as there is still some semblance of morality due to traditions and religion but in India and China, noooooooooooooooow that would be fucked, as all morality has been displaced with 'materialism' cause their culture puts great emphasis on these things bro, it would be a far more vicious form of capitalism there and requires a whole different approach.

If I got a choice though, I would prefer being poor in arabia or africa. then Israel or India or China!!!

Being poor in the west is a whole different matter to being poor in a poor country. Now that's a true and requires a whole different approach as hunger is the norm not un-normal, so it will create different conditioning on people is what I would expect anyways.

Since I haven't been being poor in a poor country, I can't really comment but I know it would be a whole different beast though, your days would be very hard as money is tight all around, it's not like the west where there is money everywhere, the actual money isn't there in poor societies and to still survive and eat and live NOW DAMNNNNNNNNN THATS SHREWD. I'd hire one of those people in my team and teach him to take how he thinks on survival skills and re-apply into work skills.

You're right. Being poor in a poor country is a completely different category pretty much. That's why I wake up grateful every day. I have nothing to complain about in this life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're right. Being poor in a poor country is a completely different category pretty much. That's why I wake up grateful every day. I have nothing to complain about in this life.

Plus they are far more street smart in poorer society, it comes with the conditions obviously. As they are exposed to all sorts of tricks and attempts, where it's not like that in the west as there simply isn't really a need to get that shrewd.

I really learned to think how I do after visiting a poor country, it changed my whole perspective on life, work, etc. I remember these guys there telling if they only had the opportunity I had, they would be millionaires and stuff as they know life skills thru their conditioning in poorer environment, I am talking about the poor not the ones who have homes or refugee camps and stuff in those countries. The ones actually out there on the streets. He was laughing how their would be basically no competition in richer countries and how it's tougher here cause everyone else has to survive hence he would be making millions in the west.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They should hire those poor people who are on the streets in poor countries, they are the ones who have the most potential. The ones with homes and family shouldn't be given priority, their not toughing it out and surviving quite well. The ones in camps shouldn't be given much in my opinion as they have family, community, and food. It's the one right at the bottom like the kids shining shoes and stuff who should be given priority plus their is already a work ethic there.

They won't come to the west and sit down as their used to working and will convert that into working more in the west. They pick the wrong fucking people to come in the west. They get basically the middle class in poor countries who have homes and families and education, they should be immediately thrown to the back of the bus, they shouldn't be given priority and it's not fair on the real poor there who cant afford applications for refugee status and stuff or the money for it.

Plus they show the greatest signs of integration and working not this person who lives in a home, has family, food, and is an economic migrant basically, that's no refugee bro plus they will be useless in the overseas countries as they come already suited to comfort in their own home countries, so will just sit back in comfort again and even if they have education and work experience, your just adding more zombies to the work force not adding real measurable VALUE at all

Naw g. There's no nobility in poverty. Those same impoverished people would be happily stinking rich if they could.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Naw g. There's no nobility in poverty. Those same impoverished people would be happily stinking rich if they could.

I don't know about that. U can be billionaire and have all the money but what's the point if everywhere u go there is a camera watching you or you have to live a life in a cage of the public DEMAND and their image of you. Their is a reason they pop pills bro or kill themselves. Their not free sxb, it's been taken and no money will change once that is gone. It's the most important thing to happiness in my boo

I would prefer being poor and free without a doubt, true happiness is freedom not money or lack of it really. But once you have freedom which is non negioable and un-tradeable, yes it would be better having money untill that freedom is gone again.

The sweet spot is 60-70k for life and travelling where-ever u want to go with complete and utter freedom. If I wanna get up tommorow and go into the mountains, beautiful. If I wanna get up and see some art and then have lunch and then go to the beach, visit locals, visit villages, grow myself as a human being, it's all about the experience sxb I WUD BE IN HEAVENNNNNNNNNNNNN.

I wud take billions though if there was no expectation or my freedom isn't jepordized but that is highly unlikely unless your in the drug world and unknown.

I don't know about that. U can be billionaire and have all the money but what's the point if everywhere u go there is a camera watching you or you have to live a life in a cage of the public DEMAND and their image of you. Their is a reason they pop pills bro or kill themselves. Their not free sxb, it's been taken and no money will change once that is gone. It's the most important thing to happiness in my boo

I would prefer being poor and free without a doubt, true happiness is freedom not money or lack of it really. But once you have freedom which is non negioable and un-tradeable, yes it would be better having money untill that freedom is gone again.

Billionaire is extreme. Being very wealthy is a nowhere near being a billionaire. It's not even being a millionaire in most parts of the world, honestly. If you had a couple hundred thousand in most parts of the world you're loaded.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Billionaire is extreme. Being very wealthy is a nowhere near being a billionaire. It's not even being a millionaire in most parts of the world, honestly. If you had a couple hundred thousand in most parts of the world you're loaded.

Basically the sweet spot is what I call it. Poor are miserable because they don't have the money to do what they want, their free though but can't do what they like as the fund aren't there. The rich have the funds but not the freedom as there is a camera watching them everyday and it's another prison basically. Mysterious ways how mother nature balances things out.

So there is the sweet spot u want, the money and freedom at the same time, take as much money u can untill it means your caged to a camera then step away and settle for less for your freedom.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Through the generations? Better. In the last half-century or so? Way, way worse.

You seen how you get when your invaded by your parents or family members or work colleagues while your doing something, imagine that EVERYDAYYYYYYY for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!! is the billions worth it anymore? imagine the constant preparing yourself and living a life of suspicion on who is recording u outside.

f*ck that sxb, freedom is gone and once it's gone there will never be true happiness. I remember travelling made me happy cause it was the fact I WAS FREEEEEEEEEEE, I wouldn't of been happy if their is cameras everywhere I go, hell nooooooooooo. Plus when your rich you need to stay in one circle you never really grow in life as u havent experienced it all but one part of it. Alot of ppl think the grass is greener on the outside but it's not.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why I lean towards the side of a God, cause the way the world has been designed, noone has it all, their always something lacking in everyone and I guess that's the purpose of life to figure it out and how to make it fruitful experience for yourself. But don't get me wrong billions would be nice if it doesn't come with those strings attached that jepordize your freedom, that's when I will seriously say you can keep it.

60-70k a year for life and your family and kids sorted out, you really don't need more to have a fruitful life in my opinion and experience all of life and what it has to offer. It would be good if u had millions though just so you can experience the rich side also as that is an aspect of life but not if it comes with strings attached. It's better hanging aroun middle and low classes then on 60-70k a year for life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending