Osama Bin Laden Fascinating

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What do you mean? Do you mean being moral is overrated at the individual, operative-level? Because that's only true if you have a personality disorder or some shit.

I think it means, there is no morality in the world today and hence quite useless operating with such thing as it provides not much benefit at all in the long-term. I do agree with that statement, it's just now I know how to distinguish when I am speaking to someone who IS REAL and someone who is about THEMSELVES, it will help me make decisions in the future on how to achieve my objectives in life I guess and not run into some clash.

What do you mean? Do you mean being moral is overrated at the individual, operative-level? Because that's only true if you have a personality disorder or some shit.
The most successful people in society are those who are willing to abandon what society would deem moral and do what they need to do in their best interest. Meanwhile they feed to the common man that hard work and integrity will get them ahead.I'm not promoting crime or violence or anything like that just saying success>>>>morality.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The most successful people in society are those who are willing to abandon what society would deem moral and do what they need to do in their best interest. Meanwhile they feed to the common man that hard work and integrity will get them ahead.I'm not promoting crime or violence or anything like that just saying success>>>>morality.

That's true but the argument of the moral person is, what about my kids in ten generation time, who will look back at me when I had the power to make the world a better place and the wheel of life spinned around and now their in the peasant pool and not as equipped like you were to survive? The person who is about himself, don't tend to get remembered as time goes on.

Noone remembers the Rich folks, it all gets buried and becomes dust. It's the ones who left a lasting change that generation in the future look back on and say HE WAS MAN AHEAD OF HIS TIME. The non moral person won in one generation, the moral person won over time is the argument and at the end of the day, it's who's name is last said when the dice of life is spinned is the true winner. The religious folks are having a long stretch thousands of years and their name is still there and their message is still influencing the BILLIONS.If those religious folks didn't come, u could've of been raped and choked everyday and enslaved still and treated horribly, it was on moral person who changed all that for you the question is are u going to do it for the next generations to come after u. There is strong points on both sides and it's wise to listen to each.

Last edited:
That's true but the argument of the moral person is, what about my kids in ten generation time, who will look back at me when I had the power to make the world a better place and the wheel of life spinned around and now their in the peasant pool and not as equipped like you were to survive? The person who is about himself, don't tend to get remembered as time goes on.

Noone remembers the Rich folks, it all gets buried and becomes dust. It's the ones who left a lasting change that generation in the future look back on and say HE WAS MAN AHEAD OF HIS TIME. The non moral person won in one generation, the moral person won over time is the argument and at the end of the day, it's who's name is last said when the dice of life is spinned is the true winner.
People are conditioned to worship success at any cost.Power is more important than any legacy I have failed my moral obligation already to try and correct what I have seen wrong in society and I choose to participate instead of fix it.

I don't give a shit about what society deems moral, personally. Pumping your kid full of hormones and mutiliating their genitals because they feel like the opposite sex is "moral" by society's standards these days.

I'm speaking more about universal moral standards or at least how one can reasonably interpret them. In other words, not causing others undue harm, having integrity (honest and reliable), defending the weak, providing for your own, and working towards some good beyond your own immediate interests. Being successful without doing those things is a fucked up and unsatisfying existence. Material success without morals is a cruel fate.

There's no such thing as altruism since behaving altruistically is actually in a normal, well-adjusted person's interest.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't give a shit about what society deems moral, personally. Pumping your kid full of hormones and mutiliating their genitals because they feel like the opposite sex is "moral" by society's standards these days.

I'm speaking more about universal moral standards or at least how one can reasonably interpret them. In other words, not causing others undue harm, having integrity (honest and reliable), defending the weak, providing for your own, and working towards some good beyond your own immediate interests. Being successful without doing those things is a fucked up and unsatisfying existence. Material success without morals is a cruel fate.

There's no such thing as altruism since behaving altruistically is actually in a normal, well-adjusted person's interest.

I think you see the point, the other person probably doesn't have the capacity to see beyond what is in-front of her. But the point is the world u entered was made possible by moral people, if they didn't disregard their personal interests and agendas and wealth and selfishness, you could've of been in a world where your lynched still, or enslaved or raped. That could've of been the world u could've entered if they didn't take that bold moral move.

The question now is would u stand by and let your ego and selfishness over-ride the ultimate good, your kids could walk into a world where HORRIBLE things are now the NORM, can u imagine what life will look like for them?

You are too soft for your own good m8.

It's obvious. Because being selfish means being self serving, what serves yourself best is being selfish. In everything in life, do what improves your life the most.Gotta look after yourself in this world because very few people will do that for you - those that will help you out are putting themselves first too or are horribly self-destructive.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I think it means, there is no morality in the world today and hence quite useless operating with such thing as it provides not much benefit at all in the long-term. I do agree with that statement, it's just now I know how to distinguish when I am speaking to someone who IS REAL and someone who is about THEMSELVES, it will help me make decisions in the future on how to achieve my objectives in life I guess and not run into some clash.
When u come on to this forum bro there are shit that these pizza eating say wallahi kids would never be able to understand nor comprehend, unfortunately almost always its for their own good.
They lack critical thinking.

Any good leader is:selfish, conceited and narcissistic some just hide it better than others

In the royal navy of the 18th and 19th centuries the captain was given great power because he held ultimate responsibility and needed that power to carry it out. If the ship were lost, it would be he and he alone that would face mandatory court martial. There were nasty, bullying captains and aloof, uncaring captains who were effective in battle.

It's obvious. Because being selfish means being self serving, what serves yourself best is being selfish. In everything in life, do what improves your life the most.Gotta look after yourself in this world because very few people will do that for you - those that will help you out are putting themselves first too or are horribly self-destructive.

You have to look after yourself. I don't disagree with that. I don't disagree with putting your own interest over others either if its 1:1. There is such a thing as pathological altruism. But you gotta find a balance between dhantaadii and being a member of a community. That's what being moral basically boils down to, imo.

Any good leader is:selfish, conceited and narcissistic some just hide it better than others

In the royal navy of the 18th and 19th centuries the captain was given great power because he held ultimate responsibility and needed that power to carry it out. If the ship were lost, it would be he and he alone that would face mandatory court martial. There were nasty, bullying captains and aloof, uncaring captains who were effective in battle.

Wow. You couldn't be more wrong about a good leader. I mean that literally.

A selfish, conceited and narcissitic leader is basically your average African kleptorat. Mashallah. Such good leaders.

You have to look after yourself. I don't disagree with that. I don't disagree with putting your own interest over others either if its 1:1. There is such a thing as pathological altruism. But you gotta find a balance between dhantaadii and being a member of a community. That's what being moral basically boils down to, imo.
Humans are by nature selfish people who only care about themselves it is human nature to want,to control and to destroy.

Humans are by nature selfish people who only care about themselves it is human nature to want,to control and to destroy.

Actually, no. Humans are shockingly selfless when it comes to their kin and their community (which historically was synonymous with kin). That's a direct evolutionary adaptation.

Actually, no. Humans are shockingly selfless when it comes to their kin and their community (which historically was synonymous with kin). That's a direct evolutionary adaptation.
You have a very childish view. I suggest you grow up before life deals you a cruel blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending