Oromos OWN Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Native and foreign human smugglers are trying to keep Oromos in Puntland but the joke is on them.
Oromos have no intention to leave, some do, but others, nope.

They openly admit it and that's why they lay around Bosaso's beaches chilling like it's their home.
Oromos don't have a coast and they intend to get one.

They need to be sent home immediately, for their own good. Otherwise, it will get ugly, quick.

An Oromo man at 11:14 in the video said his two kids were born in Bosaso and that he's living comfortable life! These people are a real demographic threat and need to be deported ASAP!
:farole:

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
There are Ethiopians working in farms in Puntland owned by Ethiopians. One of the men interviewed said he's going to bring his wife and children to Puntland! This report is from 2015 btw! The migrant issues obviously worsened in the past 3 years.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
So be it, if he can take care of the wife, children and pay some taxes nobody bats an eye.

The only issue is that, Puntland hasn’t started a biometric ID system, we really to heavily on Abtiris.

When an Oromo man get arrested and claims a Somali Qabil, if takes him 1 week to confess to Qabil fraud.

Somalia needs Biometric IDs that are also backed by Qabil.
This is actually good idea Bantus can’t be sheegato but it is easy for an Oromo to learn Somali and claim any qabiil.

This is actually good idea Bantus can’t be sheegato but it is easy for an Oromo to learn Somali and claim any qabiil.

It’s impossible when you have abtiris verification.

If you arrest an Oromo who claim a Qabil, after 1 week nobody from his tribe will come.

Abtiris is no joke in Somalia, people know families who vouch

Do you know that Somalis and Oromos have enmity that spans centuries?
They see US as an enemy that needs to be dislodged, furthermore, they desperately want access to a coast.

Don't look at them as an ethnic group, think of them as a nation state; ruthless and calculating.

Your first statement, completely wrong. Those that see you as an “enemy” have such feelings out of anger. What your average Somali do not know, or speak about is the fact the Liyyu have entered Oromia numerous times within the last few years targetting eastern Oromos. These people upset and confused take their anger out, and think Liyyu represents Somalis as a whole. The same way a lot of Somalis are looking at the federal army as an Oromo army, which it isn’t.

The federal army is the same army that has been attacking Oromo, Somalis in Ethiopia and Somalia, and other ethnicities. They represent Ethiopia, not Oromos.

We truly can careless for your sea coast. Yeah we are landlocked, but Oromia is the richest region within Ethiopia with Gold, Coffee, Agriculture etc. we don’t need your land be it in Galbeed, or Somalis proper.

I hate seeing these statements made as if we are the Muslim refugees of Europe. It’s a bunch of claims and statements with no proof, and hatred spread out of it. I’m fine if you want to hate us all, close your borders etc. but don’t spread this concept of “Greater Oromia” because there has never been an idea.

I agree in the sense of looking at Oromos as a nations. Oromos look at ourselves as being a nation with the people as it’s citizens - Lammi. We belong to Oromia, not Galbeed, Somalia or Jabuuti. We are guests in those lands, and don’t want them as ours.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kick Oromos out, they are a threat, they should all be arrested and placed in internment camps until a time which they can be swiftly deported.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
upload_2018-8-9_7-26-20.gif

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic

Heres an Oromo bastard claiming he will capture Somalia, he lives in Bosaso

@Rise
The Oromo says Reer Konfuur smells and he jumps to their defense :cryinglaughsmiley: What happened to Addis Ababa aa naga xigo Xamar :mjlol: This Oromo propaganda can easily unite shanta Soomaaliyeed :hillarybiz:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So be it, if he can take care of the wife, children and pay some taxes nobody bats an eye.
tenor.gif

Dude, the day an Oromo PM came into power I knew there would be a vacuum that cause issues months later.

This entire shitshow has been propped by non-Somalis and we took the bait.

Somalis and Oromos can’t be enemies overnight after them winning the Kursi.

Separate FKD from facts here.

The mere face we have an Oromo as PM creates an earthquake in the horn.
The conflict with Oromos started back in the fall, like six months before the Oromo PM rose to power.

It's gotten worse since he showed up though with them plotting a genocide in Harar and invading Somali Galbeed under the guise of the Ethiopian army.
I would say 1 out of 1,000 marriage in Somalia have an Oromo women or male involved
That's lower than our HIV rate.
:leon:
Not bad but it could be better.
:trumpsmirk:
@Coulombs law

I know a PLer who’s married to two Oromo women and they handle all his front end customer service in Ethiopia. He has two shops in Addis and the women run everything for him. He just imports everything from China and sends trucks loads of goods from Bosasso.
:ooh:
Oromo concubine slaves like the days of olde. That guy is living the dream.
:banderas:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Time to build a wall and send these smelly cockroaches back to the mountains they crawled out of.

A dirty, smelly Oromo uttering any word to a Puntite? Over my dead body.

I will have a word with the director of PSF, unacceptable.

"We didn't leave Ethiopia due to hardship... we came from the countryside" :farmajoyaab:

This year alone, nearly 10,000 arrived and they have been arriving in huge numbers since 2016.

I bet you there are more Oromo in Bosaso than entire native clans.

Remember the Qandala conflict in 2016? Puntland Armed Forces said they freed the land from ETHIOPIANS, SUDANESE and other foreigners.

Somali men need to start controlling the borders, even AlShabab's forces are filled with non-Somali looking footsoldiers. The country is just WIDE open.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I think this anti-oromo bullshit is getting out of hand.

Oromos are the only ethnic group who can live in any Gobol in Somalia without problems.

Oromo is leading Ethipia for the first time in centuries, so of course things will get bumped around and broken. It’s been several months, and their people are still partying with this win. It’s sad that underhands and TPLF overlords have pitted Somalis against Oromos during a time when Somalis should be supporting Oromos.

Is it just me or is the Somali policy to have everyone be against you.

Since when has it become Dhaqaan to burn bridges?

When a Somali PM leads Ethiopia what do you expect?

Looking for Somalinimo and Somali unity buy burning a bridge with Oromos isn’t a sustainable way of building unity within Somalis.

Somalia needs policies and governance to unite us.

With all due respect, burn bridges kaaga was.

It's easy to say that MLK peace bullshit when it's not your cousins who are dying in Faafan and it definitely isn't your towns and villages that are being taken over by those filthy cockroaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts